MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Exclamation

Data toggle widget

4th March 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 77

441 posts
More
Is there a widget that is a little like control bar but also lets u turn on and off the data because i tried power widget and switchpro and it didnt work they dont turn on the data so thanks in advance and please put the name of it to.
4th March 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 363

1,410 posts
More
Go into the market and download Data Enabler. Its the only one that i have found that works without messing up the apn.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
4th March 2012, 04:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 143

360 posts
I haven't run into an app that actually enables data on demand in Gingerbread...Google purposely removed that functionality to prevent abuse, although heaven knows I've never seen a developer abuse it.

I believe both Juice Defender and Tasker can directly control data usage, except one is automated and the other is complex and costs money.

Sent from an Android phone from a free copy of Tapatalk off GetJar
5th March 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag reflecting on Indra's net
Thanks Meter: 5,308

2,410 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yup, Data Enabler Widget app on the market works on the A2.. I put it on my wife's rooted stock 2.3.6. Or you could always upgrade to the Supercharged V5 ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1441397).. data toggle comes complimentary in the pulldown ( i believe proper thanks goes to CapnPez for those - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1459230)..

p.s. my data is off in the pic
5th March 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 495

2,289 posts
More
HiAPN works for me

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App
5th March 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 8

83 posts
I use Go Launcher toggles , it works perfect on all toggles . one note i am rooted but i don't think that's an issue . just try it maybe it will work without root
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread