[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

gnufabio

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2010
Milan
Features
  • Fast AS HELL
  • Deodexed
  • Speed up & optimizations
  • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
  • Face unlock
  • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
  • What's the actual version?
    In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
  • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
    There is an app for that. Give a look here
  • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
    Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
  • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
    NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
More details on the license:

Last edited:

eyesoftsys

May 31, 2009
one quick question : with OTA of ICS i have some random reboot and sometime my tf freeze at asus logo , with Revolver 4 is solved this issue ?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mashedbymachines

abhayy

Apr 27, 2011
Charmin'
This update is going to be amazing. thanks.
here's a revolver user sig i made :)
v1MXv.png

Last edited:

jbmatson

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
LG V40
Loved the honeycomb Revolver, so I'm looking forward to trying the new ICS one.

What "useless ASUS stuff" has been removed? I still use some of the ASUS apps, so I don't really want to lose them. Will there be a "Asus removed apps" package that I can install for the ICS versions?

Can we install this over stock ICS without a wipe?
Thanks!

abhayy

Apr 27, 2011
Charmin'
Loved the honeycomb Revolver, so I'm looking forward to trying the new ICS one.

What "useless ASUS stuff" has been removed? I still use some of the ASUS apps, so I don't really want to lose them. Will there be a "Asus removed apps" package that I can install for the ICS versions?

Can we install this over stock ICS without a wipe?
Thanks!

yes, i heavily rely on mylibrary, it would be horrible if it wasnt there.

obarbosa

Mar 23, 2008
Thanks man. Downloading...
Please, I will need something to remove the Xoom buttons.
For me the best ROM is Revolver with the Jetstream theme (Puccini).
Even the asus buttons look better than Xoom.
No problem, I will survive !;)

strker45

Oct 11, 2010
@Gnufabio i have two questions, one is this rom daily driver ready, two can i flash this over stock ics without wiping.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!