Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Tip us?

mrmrmrmr
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Do a google searh for CIFS ICS or something like that. There is one floating around here somewhere with all the modules you need and they work ok with ICS. You'll have to insmod but they work.
insmod is not a problem but I can't find it.
Where is it ?
is it a kernel or a module that I'm looking for ?

crzycrkr
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyG82 View Post
What is the issue with TB?

If restoring app and data from a previous android version you will likely see problems. I have experienced this on 5 separate devices since android 2.2. IIRC restoring to sub releases (4.0.3 - 4.0.4) shouldn't cause issues.

If it's unrelated then I appologise for interupting. Carry on ;)
I haven't had any issues whatsoever restoring apps and app data when flashing ICS on my phone or Transformer with MyBackupPro. That being said, it seems there's always something in the early builds of ICS for various devices that give TB problems. It'll get sorted.

marcmarshall
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppzoid View Post
I tried recording and everything works fine for me.
That's odd. I'm okay on old HC revolver but borked on ICS with sound recording.
Samsung Galaxy SIII T-Mo, stock rooted root_66
Asus Transformer TF-701t- not rooted yet

zdalin2003
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycrkr View Post
I haven't had any issues whatsoever restoring apps and app data when flashing ICS on my phone or Transformer with MyBackupPro. That being said, it seems there's always something in the early builds of ICS for various devices that give TB problems. It'll get sorted.
i also had problems with TB, and installing busybox solved it for me (i couldn't freeze or uninstall apps)
The Following User Says Thank You to zdalin2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gbil
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrmrmr View Post
insmod is not a problem but I can't find it.
Where is it ?
is it a kernel or a module that I'm looking for ?
An easier - from my perspective - solution is to download and flash another kernel eg guevor's test17c which has the cifs module.
The Following User Says Thank You to gbil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Martl74
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is there something going on with Revolver Parts?

nonmindo
Old
(Last edited by nonmindo; 4th May 2012 at 12:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martl74 View Post
Is there something going on with Revolver Parts?
See Changelog in Post #2

Ericcson CF-768 > Nokia 5190 > Nokia 3390 > Samsung E-255 > Samsung SGH-S105 > Sony Ericncson T68i > Motorola E785 > Samsung T808 > Nokia N-Gage > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > T-mobile MDA > Blackberry pearl > T-Mobile Shadow > Sharp Sidekick 2009 > Apple iPhone 2g > HTC My Touch3g > HTC NEXUS ONE > Samsung Vibrant > LG G2x > HTC Sensation 4G > Samsung Galaxy S III > HTC One (T-Mobile)

kukky
Old
Thanks Meter 17
i think first fabio needs to optimize the rom...but now he has busy time

Inviato dal mio Transformer TF101 usando Tapatalk

cholywell
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus-Prime View Post
having a issue with Titanium backup, anybody else?
Its telling you SU does not have the correct permissions? Yes I had problems with it and other apps that needed root access. There was some discussion on this many pages back. There was a fix discussed along with many people saying just to ignore it and its not really a problem which is incorrect. SU in this rom is borked. The way to fix it is to get Busybox Installer from the Market and run it. It to will complain about not having root access but you need to run it a few times, maybe try restarting until it works. It will properly fix the SU problems.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M 16GB
Android 4.4.3 CM11

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 32GB
Android 4.4.2 CM11

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Android 4.4.2 CM11

frater
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by cholywell View Post
Its telling you SU does not have the correct permissions? Yes I had problems with it and other apps that needed root access. There was some discussion on this many pages back. There was a fix discussed along with many people saying just to ignore it and its not really a problem which is incorrect. SU in this rom is borked. The way to fix it is to get Busybox Installer from the Market and run it. It to will complain about not having root access but you need to run it a few times, maybe try restarting until it works. It will properly fix the SU problems.
After having confirmed that Titanium Backup somehow has a problem on my Asus, I would like to confirm that these problems disappeared after installing "busybox installer" from "Google Play".
LG G2
Mahdi-Rom 2.4 May 28 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Carbon ROM May 18 2014

Tags
fabio rules, tf101