Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Tip us?

Moisesm
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkui View Post
Have you placed your .zip in /Removable/MicroSD? That's where my recovery looks for .zip files.

Yes I have... just downloaded again installed then booted up.. restarted again and went to recovery and wiped dalvik and still no go

devilpera64
Old
(Last edited by devilpera64; 28th February 2012 at 10:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 231
i notice a flash player problem with all browsers in desktop mode and with typing-keyboard...for first, when i try to put some video in fullscreen using desktop mode, the screen become white and return on the page site; i must restart browser for continue to surf. Secondly, when i type a text into the browser, sometimes the cursor go back behind the first word and i must take it and return on where i was writing.
Using dolphin pad 1.0, when i try to download something it crash...i think that developers stop on 1.0 version...they don't upgrade anymore in this time :(
..::Impossible is nothing::..

jtrosky
Old
Thanks Meter 961
@gnufabio - I've personally had SOD and "not returning from deep sleep" issues with another custom ICS ROMs and I've noticed that quite a few others are experiencing the same thing.

I have NOT had that issue with your ROM, however (great news!) - I'm just wondering if you used the WW version as a base or some other version? The folks are reporting the SOD/random reboot issues, even with STOCK firmware (again, ww as far as I've seen).

So, did you use the WW build as a base or some other build?

Thanks!

FormelLMS
Old
(Last edited by FormelLMS; 28th February 2012 at 11:05 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 296

DONATE TO ME
For all who wants the stock ICS Navigationbar Buttons on their Transformer, I've made a theme.

This theme you can use with Metamorph or zipthemer. What you prefer (I prefer zipthemer, because patching SystemUI on a running system is like working on an opened heart )

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7886087/Form...ICSButtons.zip
Recognized Developer "OFF-Duty" Temporarily in Retirement
Dev of FormelsMIUI Mod on Nexus One
Dev of KelLMSKing MIUI Mod on Nexus S
Themes for HTC Hero, Nexus One, Incredible S a.s.o.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FormelLMS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radiikal
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hi,
Been with u for long long time and exicited to flash this rom!

Ok, for some reasons, front camera doesn'twork, so can'tsetup face unlock. Also titanium backup seemed to lock up when restoring apps.

Thx.

cease
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default ETAs, never ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by mage_slayer2 View Post
What is the eta with revolver parts? ?
Attachment 923075

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
Hey Junior Member...you never ask for ETAs, NEVER! Let's suppose a developer even wanted to answer that question; if I were the developer, the question would first of all piss me off, because if I knew the ETA I wouldn't keep it a secret; and if I didn't know the ETA, I'd still be pissed off so I'd lie about it. So why ask the question? I'll never understand why people do that. Very sad.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootwo View Post
Still trying to figure out why I seem to be the only one who can't get this to boot. I have tried everything I can think of all to no avail.

I wipe and clear everything using the Revolution Super Wipe script. I have tried downloading this ROM 3 times from different mirrors, verifying MD5 each time. The flash appears to complete successfully but when I reboot, my Transformer gets stuck on the "Eee Pad" screen.

If I flash Revolver 3.x it boots right away, every time. I used the same procedure to flash.

If I flash Paul Barton's Spark ICS ROM, it boots right away, every time. I used the same procedure to flash.

If I flash the OTA Rooted ICS ROM, it also gets stuck on the "Eee Pad" screen. As far as I know, both of the ROMs that get stuck are built from the OTA release, so maybe that is a clue as to what's happening.

I have tried flashing from both internal memory and SD card with the same result. I have reformatted my SD card as FAT32. I have tried VOL down + power and letting it boot that way. It gets stuck on "Cold-booting Linux". Maybe that's another clue.

I have tried booting both with and without the USB cable connected, with the same result.

If anyone has any suggestions I could try I'd really appreciate them. I'm at my wits end here. I don't think it's my hardware since it boots other roms with no trouble at all.
You've got a tough problem. Have you tried to go back to wiping everything and even re-rooting...from scratch. I had to do that once on my phone to get a ROM to boot properly. Sorry, but that's all I got.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudnik_de View Post
Transformer doesn'nt go into deep sleep. Anyone else facing this issue?

Beside that it's running great. Very snappy and responsive. Feels faster then stock ICS, allthough benchmarks show similar results:

Quadrant 2350
Antutu 4980
Nenamark2 21.5
Yep, no deep sleep after latest update. Had it prior.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfStar View Post
Would we ever see Cornerstone in any future builds?
Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzz, give it a rest. Don't you get tired of asking the same question. Maybe you should learn to program and add it yourself!
-ASUS eee Transformer with Revolver ROM; best 10" tablet out there; sure beats iPad 2!
-CM7 on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2; an amazing phone!
-iPad2; way to basic; bad UI; e.g., where's the back key? Gave it to my wife.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and stupidity has a longer shelf life." - Frank Zappa
The Following User Says Thank You to cease For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jtrosky
Old
Thanks Meter 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by cease View Post
---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzz, give it a rest. Don't you get tired of asking the same question. Maybe you should learn to program and add it yourself!
@WolfStar - if you really want Cornerstone that bad, it's already available in special builds of the new EOS ROM for the Transformer. Although, as I would expect, there are many issues with it still... It's not ready for prime-time yet, which is probably why nobody is interested in putting it in their stable ROM's! Makes sense to me....

And if it were put into a stable ROM, then people like you would constantly complain about it having bugs!

<sigh>

Korumera
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1790
This rom works like a charm! thanks for the hard work and the updates.

I've updated my old post and removed the http links for a while went 11gb over the limit and it costs me money hehe FTP is still up and running!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=38

chatch15117
Old
Thanks Meter 101
This rom is so fast my genitals exploded
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donít need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

mattmanwrx
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2956

DONATE TO ME
Face unlock works for me, but it first appears with a black screen (in the little square), then shows the pattern lock then back to the camera... if it doesn't recognise my face it then turns the screen off and I have to wake device again..
anything i can do about that? I like the novelty of it, but this is stopping me from using it really...
Any suggestions for this problem? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
Dont Forget to Hit the Thanks Button
Check out - www.mattman.org - for all below downloads + more!

HTC One X Blue/Green/Red Status Bar Mods
HTC One X Modified Boot Animation
Helped to create Bunch of Walls app

SM-N9005 Galaxy Note 3 - Carbon Rom
Nexus 7 - Carbon ROM
HTC One X - Carbon ROM
GT-N7000 Galaxy Note 1 - Carbon Rom
Asus Transformer - My ParanoidAndroid Build
HTC Desire - Retired!

Tags
fabio rules, tf101