FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

To all the people whining and wasting space on the forums

Thanks Meter: 153
 
By hampsterblade, Senior Member on 27th February 2012, 12:10 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd March 2012, 01:36 AM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 767
 
More
lumin Ive said it so many times. If you dont like what I have to say ignore it. But you cant you like insulting people and claiming you know whats best.

I think you would be surprised at how many people think Im right. I know the devs aren't paid for ****s sake if they were we would have ICS, CM7, and MIUI already. They do this on their own time.

Nothing I have suggested is really out of order.
 
 
2nd March 2012, 01:50 AM |#32  
lumin30's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eollie

lumin Ive said it so many times. If you dont like what I have to say ignore it. But you cant you like insulting people and claiming you know whats best.

I think you would be surprised at how many people think Im right. I know the devs aren't paid for ****s sake if they were we would have ICS, CM7, and MIUI already. They do this on their own time.

Nothing I have suggested is really out of order.

I'll make a deal with you eollie - I'll ignore your bull**** sermons that I dislike if you will ignore the posts you dislike. Deal?
2nd March 2012, 01:53 AM |#33  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,413
 
More
YAWNNNNNN.
The Following User Says Thank You to hechoen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 02:13 AM |#34  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumin30

I'll make a deal with you eollie - I'll ignore your bull**** sermons that I dislike if you will ignore the posts you dislike. Deal?

or how about i just report the both of you and get all of these useless posts deleted? i like that plan. sending a pm to lufc
Last edited by Juls317; 2nd March 2012 at 02:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juls317 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 02:45 AM |#35  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 767
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls317

or how about i just report the both of you and get all of these useless posts deleted? i like that plan. sending a pm to lufc

Technically these posts are in the right thread. They are on topic.


lumin I pretty much ignore things I dont agree with you on. Unless you are posting in response to something I posted. I only think its fair that I am permitted to respond. Go back and look at my posts. None of them are directed at you, until you say something to me. /shrug

I know I wont change your mind. But I dont think it fair that I have to deal with you and your constant berating any and every thing I post. Hell I posted a link earlier and you HAD to include your opinion instead of just letting the poster try it and if it didnt work he could ask for help.
2nd March 2012, 02:57 AM |#36  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eollie

Technically these posts are in the right thread. They are on topic.

yes, but they are disruptive and add clutter to the thread, plus there is a "rule" about cussing which you have both violated anyway
2nd March 2012, 03:01 AM |#37  
lumin30's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eollie

Technically these posts are in the right thread. They are on topic.

Hehe

The guy wanted to go back to Froyo stock and start over. My post was telling him he didn't need to and why. Damn you are sensitive.
2nd March 2012, 03:09 AM |#38  
lumin30's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls317

yes, but they are disruptive and add clutter to the thread, plus there is a "rule" about cussing which you have both violated anyway

Isn't it past your bedtime? Clutter in the thread? You have to be kidding me. Just report it and quit adding to the "clutter."
2nd March 2012, 03:11 AM |#39  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 767
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumin30

Hehe

The guy wanted to go back to Froyo stock and start over. My post was telling him he didn't need to and why. Damn you are sensitive.

I was just pointing out how it doesnt matter what I post you follow behind and post either calling my post useless or something.


wait for it he will respond. he just cant let anything die.

Juls317 shall I edit it so as not to offend you? Also where is this "rule"? Because what I see is posted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result what is ‘ok’ to say in your part of the world may not be ok in someone else’s part of the world. Please think about who is reading what you write. Keep in mind that what you think of as acceptable use of language may not be acceptable to others. Conversely, while reading member posts, remember that word you find offensive may not be to the writer. Tolerance is a two way street.

2nd March 2012, 03:39 AM |#40  
RaverX3X's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,302
 
Donate to Me
More
can both of you just stop really im tired of reading it from both of you ok....
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes