Post Reply

KEXEC RELEASED!!!!! Kernels for one and for all incoming.

OP [TSON]

18th March 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #101  
Recognized Developer
Flag Torino
Thanks Meter: 3,803
 
2,247 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
More
Guys, sorry for the delay!
We've decided to make it to be perfectly working and tested on CDMA RAZR and release it for both the XT910 (GSM) and XT912 (CDMA).

However, about the second core we've got a damn bad problem: since the OMAP4 in our device is working in Secure mode, making it to work will require some time and we'll probably release kexec prior fixing that problem.


In this week we will receive the CDMA RAZR, so, most probably, some days after receiving it we will be able to also release kexec.

I don't wanna give any sure ETA, but it should be released by the end of the week.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kholk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #102  
Gimpeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 4
 
1,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Thanks for the update.
18th March 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #103  
Shinare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Awesome man! Looking forward to it! The dual core will get solved i have faith.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA
18th March 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #104  
daddymikey1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
1,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TSON]

Where's this from...?

via PM exchange that I sent to him, which he replied to. Sorry I forgot to include that.
18th March 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #105  
zeidof's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 495
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kholk

Guys, sorry for the delay!
We've decided to make it to be perfectly working and tested on CDMA RAZR and release it for both the XT910 (GSM) and XT912 (CDMA).

However, about the second core we've got a damn bad problem: since the OMAP4 in our device is working in Secure mode, making it to work will require some time and we'll probably release kexec prior fixing that problem.


In this week we will receive the CDMA RAZR, so, most probably, some days after receiving it we will be able to also release kexec.

I don't wanna give any sure ETA, but it should be released by the end of the week.

Do you need a tester?

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk
18th March 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #106  
daddymikey1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
1,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeidof

Do you need a tester?

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

+1



/10char
18th March 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #107  
Gimpeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 4
 
1,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Count me in as well.
19th March 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #108  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 59
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Me either.. testing & playing with software is my habit. Never worry to try new thing in ios and android because I known how to resolve back to normal except the case of brick.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk
19th March 2012, 12:24 PM   |  #109  
POQbum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 301
 
1,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
this is great news. Knowing it's being worked on gives me some relief
19th March 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #110  
zeidof's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 495
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeidof

Do you need a tester?

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975

+1

/10char

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpeh

Count me in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pswin09

Me either.. testing & playing with software is my habit. Never worry to try new thing in ios and android because I known how to resolve back to normal except the case of brick.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

I was kidding, as i know the project is too secret and nobody except kholk & his friend can test it,
But i believe him & i promise something great is comming to our Razrs

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes