Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,463 Members 50,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [20120426]CronosX (Android2.3.7) for XT720 continues...update to RC2.1

Tip us?

B_e_n
Old
(Last edited by B_e_n; 29th February 2012 at 06:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 81
Someone test the motomizer app on this one???
It use to work on all J Y Daddy rom but just to be sure...
And LM if it work you d better use it than milestone overclock

edit Can we have the CM7 led notification on this one or we have to use ledmeknow????
Sorry i had not installed this rom when i post this and now it s done... So i can see there is not the cm7 led notification setting.... Too bad we have to install ledmeknow

edit 3: Again sorry... I didn t see your Led Notify app! Great job Brian lee!!!!!!!
Can you post the apk (if i use another rom...)
I test this rom for 2 or 3hours now and for now it s great! No need to plug it twice to get the usb working(like in fjfalcon's even the last...) it s fast and motomizer work on this one
So to everyone who use this rom my advice is to use motomizer to replace motorola overclock and setcpu
And for all the "non english" multilangage work well too
And for the keyboard issue i don t have it cause i had swiftkey already installed...
The Following User Says Thank You to B_e_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brianlili
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 347

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_e_n View Post
Someone test the motomizer app on this one???
It use to work on all J Y Daddy rom but just to be sure...
And LM if it work you d better use it than milestone overclock

edit Can we have the CM7 led notification on this one or we have to use ledmeknow????
Sorry i had not installed this rom when i post this and now it s done... So i can see there is not the cm7 led notification setting.... Too bad we have to install ledmeknow

edit 3: Again sorry... I didn t see your Led Notify app! Great job Brian lee!!!!!!!
Can you post the apk (if i use another rom...)
I test this rom for 2 or 3hours now and for now it s great! No need to plug it twice to get the usb working(like in fjfalcon's even the last...) it s fast and motomizer work on this one
So to everyone who use this rom my advice is to use motomizer to replace motorola overclock and setcpu
And for all the "non english" multilangage work well too
And for the keyboard issue i don t have it cause i had swiftkey already installed...
The led notify apk needs another three files, /system/bin/qslang,qslcng,qsldng. all files can be extracted from update file of this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to brianlili For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
I just noticed the radio fix update thank you for that Brian! I was wondering about the reboot to OpenRecovery, I still boot into moto's recovery and just wanted to make sure it isn't just me. I think that and HD recording is all that is left to fix. Oh and also media button wake, I thought it worked in one of the test ROM's you gave me but it doesn't work now.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brianlili
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 347

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger View Post
I just noticed the radio fix update thank you for that Brian! I was wondering about the reboot to OpenRecovery, I still boot into moto's recovery and just wanted to make sure it isn't just me. I think that and HD recording is all that is left to fix. Oh and also media button wake, I thought it worked in one of the test ROM's you gave me but it doesn't work now.
I readed Mio's advice, that might be a little complicated, need some time to digest.
The Following User Says Thank You to brianlili For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlili View Post
I readed Mio's advice, that might be a little complicated, need some time to digest.

Oh yeah I thought the same thing lol. It's not important, just making sure i wasn't missing it. Thanks again good buddy

Mioze7Ae
Old
(Last edited by Mioze7Ae; 1st March 2012 at 06:45 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2096
Oh! Fixing reboot to recovery in ROMs based on CM6/7 is totally different... sorry. We can do that at the *.so level instead of in the smali. I'll try to remember which library it is, but it may have to wait until I get back to my computer tomorrow. I assumed you were asking for bravo.

Edit: based on browsing github on my phone, I think it's libandroid_runtime.so, but the trick would be finding one of fjfalcon's builds that matches the version inside chronosx. I can't seem to get a link to the commit from the phone to paste, I'll add it tomorrow. I think I keep seeing people creating wrappers around shared libraries to replace/fix functions, but I don't know how to do it...
Milestone XT720 -- CM6.3.6.2/github -- OpenRecoveryXT720 -- fastboot kernels -- SBF master thread/mirrors -- reverendkjr's video tutorials
SD card/app2ext/Link2SD problems: ORXT720 > "SD Card Utilities" > "Save diagnostics" and post /sdcard/sdcard-info.txt
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mioze7Ae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

B_e_n
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
The media button work for me. Weird!
Try to enable it with motomizer J Y Daddy make an option just for the xt720 to choose the action for the media button

I m very happy with this rom stable and fast. But this morning i had a weird problem (the first time for this one! i think it already make me all the possible problem...) the music app play music normally then stop then pause then FC....
i don t have the time to test it again but someone had issue with Google music???
The Following User Says Thank You to B_e_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMonger
Old
(Last edited by LibertyMonger; 1st March 2012 at 01:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_e_n View Post
The media button work for me. Weird!
Try to enable it with motomizer J Y Daddy make an option just for the xt720 to choose the action for the media button
Yeah that is an example of things that happen if we do not do a full clean install from SBF. I flashed beta over top a test run and I have noticed we get left with something screwey lol. But I was talking about media button used as screen on button. I haven't ran music enough to know about any issues but I have played a few songs and it was fine. Maybe uninstall it and reinstall by pushing it through system in Open Recovery.

B_e_n
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
. But I was talking about media button used as screen on button. I haven't ran music enough to know about any issues but I have played a few songs and it was fine. Maybe uninstall it and reinstall by pushing it through system in Open Recovery.
Media button as screen on!!!????
i wasn t talking of that you re right but i test it and it work...
Good idea to reinstall Gmusic through OR i will try

Zachary57
Old
(Last edited by Zachary57; 1st March 2012 at 05:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 129
Is radio fm volume fix still working with hd recording ?

Edit : Some other questions :

-Is mioze bootfix needed if I flash french 2.1 sbf ?
-Does Link2sd work ?
-Is HDMI working fine ?
-Can we remove app permissions like in cm7 ?
-What about battery life ?

Thank you