[INFO/FAQ] Unofficial CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies for vendor Ace (Asus Transformer Prime)
This thread is reserved for the nightly builds of CyanogenMod 9 for the Asus Transformer Prime
DOWNLOAD LINK IS CURRENTLY DOWN
** These CyanogenMod builds are highly experimental and unsupported.
** Please refrain from submitting bug reports for any issues
** you may encounter while running one of these builds.
** Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
** cause of male impotence.
What are Nightly builds?
- Auto compiled build of the latest CyanogenMod source
from github. This version change each night and aren't officialy supported.
If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker
Warning : Not for new user, flash this build only if you know what you are doing !!!
1. Root your device and unlock bootloader. (tutorials in the XDA Android Development
2. Do a Nandroid backup. (the latest build may not be as stable as the last)
3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe dalvik cache partition)
4. flash the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google addon
There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps, after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.
View ChangeLog by igor.tonky
Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki
for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.