Htc One s!

Tip us?

rubyman94
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby3306 View Post
HTC one s would be a down grade...now if was the one X....that woulda been worth looking at

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The htc One x won't be having the quad core processor due to the fact that it doesn't support LTE. They will be getting an one x but with dual core.

safeplayer22
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Happily waiting for the SG3. so no
Killbynature Old
Thanks Meter
HTC one s has a better processor snapdragon s4 crushes tegra3. Stay away from tegra products. But the lack of expandable storage. Also non removable battery kills that phone cloud storage doesn't make up for expandable storage. Especially if it isn't permanent storage.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

xsteven77x
Old
Thanks Meter 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by evohog View Post
The amaze drove me from ever using htc again. Htc unlock is hella bogus, if you like control over what you buy than htc has pretty much alienated all its loyal customers. With sammy from now on, or until they piss me off again

via my bleached S2
I agree. After the amaze debacle I am done with them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

leo321
Old
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Definitely the best all around awesome phone ever made by HTC is the hd2. I still got mine... waiting on my LCD replacement to arrive... butterfingers!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
I'm on XDA so much less now that I never flash roms anymore, and since the closure of the Marketplace. Its cool though, XDA mods and admins. We created our own little forum to sell our devices, because apparently having a marketplace forum was considered an eyesore, or a "legal risk". You didn't guarantee people anything, how was it a risk? I don't know who thought up that one. Anyway, I don't care anymore. Sorry for the rant, and for the trouble we caused.

galaxylu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Good phone!

is a beautiful phone, but the problem, as on the iphone, there is the possibility to easily change the battery or to use external memory or other devices, a bit limited, but a good phone!

Freddy2Fred
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Im not gonna lie. The One X looks nice. They actually made it look good for once. Now, when it comes to waste of money, No. I'll be patiently waiting for the Galaxy S III. Its quad core, 1080p resolution. Samsung is just better anyways.

tidus88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Maybe HTC one XE?

FlyGurl
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1826
I'm getting the international version of the One X (one with Tegra 3). I've already pre ordered it from Expansys.... I'm not on AT&T and I could give a crap about their limited LTE. The One S isn't worth it in my opinion and I have T-Mobile...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

olyloh6696
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1544
Interested... A really sexy device.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
HTC Desire S Andromadus Jelly Bean 4.2.2

If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!