Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is this Thread/Topic Good Enough and was it a good idea ?
Yes for sure ! 209 96.76%
No. 7 3.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

[Q/A][18-02-12]General Chat !! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

Tip us?
 
ThilinaC
Old
#991  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10921
Posts: 3,032
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kandy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
another question:
can anyone make this without the percentage in the battery?
screenshot:


Download link:
https://www.box.com/s/9353e486c70c226881f1

this is from the Arc

please i like this.
Try now,should work
I am in aokp so I cannot test it
http://www.mediafire.com/?hfrubfe9afn6gq9

Also I left 100% fully charged as 100 text in it so it will be easier to notify when its fully charged
The Following User Says Thank You to ThilinaC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pandemic
Old
#992  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11044
Posts: 14,819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
Try now,should work
I am in aokp so I cannot test it
http://www.mediafire.com/?hfrubfe9afn6gq9

Also I left 100% fully charged as 100 text in it so it will be easier to notify when its fully charged
alright bro and yes i know, i try it know and report but thats not needed i think, because all what you make works fine



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
gregbradley
Old
#993  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3741
Posts: 8,863
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester
Yipee!
I finally managed the time to sit and read the thread about unlocking and now I am bootloader unlocked,

Enjoying my OC kernel straight away!!!

Still on stock Rom (2.3.4 0.62, i found ICS bad, but it may be better with a new kernel)

Anyway, just though i would share


How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

 

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton


[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.


 
sanzNya
Old
#994  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 293
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Yipee!
I finally managed the time to sit and read the thread about unlocking and now I am bootloader unlocked,

Enjoying my OC kernel straight away!!!

Still on stock Rom (2.3.4 0.62, i found ICS bad, but it may be better with a new kernel)

Anyway, just though i would share

Congratullations dude...:D

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
All respons of questions is thanksable.. so dont forget to hit thanks....


__________________________________

current device :sony Super Xperia NEO. Xperia L C2105Xperia SP C5302
rom : CyanogenMOD 11 (unlocked Bootloader)
kernel : CyanogenMOD kernel.
 
Pandemic
Old
#995  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11044
Posts: 14,819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Yipee!
I finally managed the time to sit and read the thread about unlocking and now I am bootloader unlocked,

Enjoying my OC kernel straight away!!!

Still on stock Rom (2.3.4 0.62, i found ICS bad, but it may be better with a new kernel)

Anyway, just though i would share

Indeed Congrats brother



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sanzNya
Old
#996  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 293
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: tangerang
I wanna ask something. My friends want to upgrade her phone to ics via seus. Is it will erase her data (like installed app and other)?. She have arc s and lock bootloader. I asking it here because i think ths is general chat. :D
Im sorry if my question is OOT. Anyone cn answer it?

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
All respons of questions is thanksable.. so dont forget to hit thanks....


__________________________________

current device :sony Super Xperia NEO. Xperia L C2105Xperia SP C5302
rom : CyanogenMOD 11 (unlocked Bootloader)
kernel : CyanogenMOD kernel.
 
Madfysh
Old
#997  
Madfysh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 2,396
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzNya View Post
My friends want to upgrade her phone to ics via seus. Is it will erase her data (like installed app and other)?
No it wont. Unless she do a repair of software, which I highly advise.

After all, not doing backup before things like that is IMHO, stupid. Always do backup. Things can go wrong when you don't expect them

New to XDA? | Still interested in XDA? | Before you start
You need help OR wanna give feedback?
There's no stupid questions,only stupid answers,BUT,asking question that has already been answered IS stupid!
BEFORE you try anything with your phone,READ,after that,READ a bit MORE.
Always read first post,WITH UNDERSTANDING?
Stock FTF's
The Following User Says Thank You to Madfysh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sanzNya
Old
#998  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 293
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfysh View Post
No it wont. Unless she do a repair of software, which I highly advise.

After all, not doing backup before things like that is IMHO, stupid. Always do backup. Things can go wrong when you don't expect them
Thanks for answer sir...:)
Hmmm.... she and i in diffrent town. I really want to help her. Is any tools to root her .62 fw ginger?
I ask her to use superoneclick. And its doesnt work...
Have other idea??

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
All respons of questions is thanksable.. so dont forget to hit thanks....


__________________________________

current device :sony Super Xperia NEO. Xperia L C2105Xperia SP C5302
rom : CyanogenMOD 11 (unlocked Bootloader)
kernel : CyanogenMOD kernel.
 
Pandemic
Old
#999  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11044
Posts: 14,819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzNya View Post
I wanna ask something. My friends want to upgrade her phone to ics via seus. Is it will erase her data (like installed app and other)?. She have arc s and lock bootloader. I asking it here because i think ths is general chat. :D
Im sorry if my question is OOT. Anyone cn answer it?

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
nope but you need install it twice to make it stabler and faster and after the 2nd time it wel erase her apps but not here data of it stand on her sdcard



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
Pandemic
Old
#1000  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11044
Posts: 14,819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzNya View Post
Thanks for answer sir...:)
Hmmm.... she and i in diffrent town. I really want to help her. Is any tools to root her .62 fw ginger?
I ask her to use superoneclick. And its doesnt work...
Have other idea??

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
check my sig all in one roll up there stands y guide to get rooted 62 GB



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||



The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes