Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 51,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Graphics] ░█░ Design Factory ░█░

Tip us?

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6,564
not been on for a while here my friend but checking your recent work you really know how to make a guy want something new due to the fact how freaking awesome and talented you are
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rilorolo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonkers View Post
Thanks again I've been looking for that for ages
Then why didn't you ask that question ages ago?
You may use the THANKS button

Ticklefish
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,433
Hi Yoruza!

Thanks for the choice of avatars! My browser keeps crashing when I try to reply to your post. I'm using the work internet and all these high-quality graphics are probably killing my connection! I'll have to find a post that I can 'thank', though..

I chose the first one in the end. They're all excellent but the first one looked better at 80x77. Gives my avatar a nice clean look..

You could do with a logo for this thread. Then people could put that in their signature, along with the picture you've made for them. I see people are starting to credit you now, which is good, but some sort of short, thin logo could help get you more requests.

- Tickle My Android 9.2 -

Making Theming Android Fun!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633333
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Yorzua
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,071

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish View Post
Hi Yoruza!

Thanks for the choice of avatars! My browser keeps crashing when I try to reply to your post. I'm using the work internet and all these high-quality graphics are probably killing my connection! I'll have to find a post that I can 'thank', though..

I chose the first one in the end. They're all excellent but the first one looked better at 80x77. Gives my avatar a nice clean look..

You could do with a logo for this thread. Then people could put that in their signature, along with the picture you've made for them. I see people are starting to credit you now, which is good, but some sort of short, thin logo could help get you more requests.
“Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”

Thanks for your comments, i do avatars in the menu but missing so much time to do all i want...
Often people forget that it is a life outside forums, and i just couldn't be more busy ( twitter/websites/apk/themes/graphics/drawings/sculptures/sport/etc... )

To resume, i really appreciate the set i made for you, soft and elegant, like a fresh brize of water through those pages

In Design, one golden rule is "Simplicity" and it is so true.

Take care
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yorzua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ticklefish
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorzua View Post
“Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”

Thanks for your comments, i do avatars in the menu but missing so much time to do all i want...
Often people forget that it is a life outside forums, and i just couldn't be more busy ( twitter/websites/apk/themes/graphics/drawings/sculptures/sport/etc... )

To resume, i really appreciate the set i made for you, soft and elegant, like a fresh brize of water through those pages

In Design, one golden rule is "Simplicity" and it is so true.

Take care
Life outside the forums? You mean...out there? It's scary out there, I can't recommend it. Much better to stay indoors with the blinds down, playing with technology...

Thanks again for all your hard work, it's not taken for granted at all. And it does look good. I'm a big fan of the clean, minimalist look and you've done that nicely.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slicingtaco
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Life outside the forums? You mean...out there? It's scary out there, I can't recommend it. Much better to stay indoors with the blinds down, playing with technology...

Thanks again for all your hard work, it's not taken for granted at all. And it does look good. I'm a big fan of the clean, minimalist look and you've done that nicely.
Everyone has a life outside the forums dude (school, work, friends/family, sports,etc....)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
PHN NoteII
ROM DN3v5.2
KRN AGNi
RCV TWRP

TAB Sero7Pro
ROM DoPa AOSP
KRN Stock
RCV CWM
The Following User Says Thank You to slicingtaco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ticklefish
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicingtaco View Post
Everyone has a life outside the forums dude (school, work, friends/family, sports,etc....)

I know, I know. Between the job, the wife and three kids, I'm lucky I have a life inside the forums!

The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slicingtaco
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
I know, I know. Between the job, the wife and three kids, I'm lucky I have a life inside the forums!
:thumbup:

PHN NoteII
ROM DN3v5.2
KRN AGNi
RCV TWRP

TAB Sero7Pro
ROM DoPa AOSP
KRN Stock
RCV CWM
The Following User Says Thank You to slicingtaco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,483
Talking THANK YOU!

Thank you, you truly have a god given talent...my new sig pic is BAD A@@, you just keep improving on greatness. Thx brother!

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klonkers
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Thanks Yorzua! It looks great and thanks for spending the extra time on the 3D android, you really didn't have to

Sent from my HTC One X

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klonkers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
awesome signature banners, custom banner, custom signature, superb graphic design
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe