Originally Posted by lboy109
Alright, first let me tell you this may not make one bit of a difference. It really should not make a difference. Really.
But let's try it anyway.
1. Copy that folder to your sd card in case you ever want to replace it (for testing, etc).
2. In Root Explorer long press the 'throttle' folder and hit permissions
3. Make sure only 'read' and 'execute' boxes are checked in the 'owner' row. 'write' should be unchecked.
4. Once you're done, click inside the 'throttle' folder and delete both files
5. Reboot to cwm, wipe cache and dalvick cache just to be sure.
Try that. Then find a place with a decent signal and do some tests. Then find a place with a weak signal and do some tests.