Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 46,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ASUS Memo 370t

Tip us?

SpoonerPS3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default ASUS Memo 370t

Anyone knows what happened to the 370t? Asus hyped it a little more than a month ago and it has gone MIA. There's no more info or news of it since early January. I and many others where interested on it but seems like ASUS choose the HTC way and has announced 7 tablets and 3 phones in a month!

Solar.Plexus
Old
Thanks Meter 321
All I keep hearing is the specs of the device and a quarter 2 of this year release. I'm really eager to get more information about it too. In fact, a Google Alert sent me right to this thread, haha.

xsaintzx
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I was disappointed that they didn't announce anything about this device in MWC

Yayodroid
Old
Thanks Meter 19
yea im wondering when this is going to come out.

SeimaDensetsu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
They can give us some info any time now. Passing up on a Thrive today on 1saleaday to wait on the 370T.

tusitala
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar.Plexus View Post
All I keep hearing is the specs of the device and a quarter 2 of this year release. I'm really eager to get more information about it too. In fact, a Google Alert sent me right to this thread, haha.
Got the same alert set with the same result.

Couldn't keep waiting, so I bought one of the Buy.com refurb HTC Flyers. A very nice device, but if that Memo proves not to be vaporware with those specs at that price, the Flyer is going straight on ebay.
The Following User Says Thank You to tusitala For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

windraver
Old
Thanks Meter 9
yea, i didn't get the "urge" to get a tablet until I heard about the MeMo 370t

The price is right
The power is right
The size is what I was looking for

Hopefully they keep us occupied with something.

Solar.Plexus
Old
(Last edited by Solar.Plexus; 2nd March 2012 at 05:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusitala View Post
Got the same alert set with the same result.

Couldn't keep waiting, so I bought one of the Buy.com refurb HTC Flyers. A very nice device, but if that Memo proves not to be vaporware with those specs at that price, the Flyer is going straight on ebay.
Haha no Google Alerts today, bummer. I'm in the same boat as you. I bought a Nook Tablet last month. Hopefully it will hold me off until the Memo comes out, preferably before June!

EDIT: Scratch that, just received a couple alerts. I've learned that it will be released in India during the month of May and that it will NOT be released in the European market. Neither of these pertain to me, but still good information.

SpoonerPS3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Just more rumors but makes some sense!
http://www.androidauthority.com/nexu...a-3-199-59852/

Bryon15
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah I'm waiting for the Asus Memo 370t too. It feels like it's taking forever. I pasted up on getting a samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus back in january to wait for the memo 370t. Now I'm starting to regret it. I don't want to wait another three months. I need a high performance tablet now.