FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

5,168 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,006

By sixstringsg, Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer on 29th February 2012, 05:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th April 2012, 11:42 PM |#801  
Found a theme in another forum
Here is the post from the nexus forum Going to test it out right now.
Cobalt for AOKP 30

Full Theme includes a Custom "Cobalt" Xoom Battery: http://db.tt/sjXJXE02

Battery Mods (Flash overtop of Full Theme)

Cobalt Xoom: http://db.tt/EFQyyjj4
Blue Android: http://db.tt/Nfq1Szfk
Speedometer: http://db.tt/c72LlbLA

This now includes a themed SystemUI, Framework, Calculator, Contacts, Phone, E-Mail, G-Mail, Gallery, MMS, Talk, Settings, Browser, and ROM Control

8th April 2012, 11:47 PM |#802  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 2,833

Donate to Me
More
nexus is xhdpi device. wont work. framework and systemUI (aokp rom control maybe) also incompatible between most devices. have fun. you need from a similar device (i9000 like you were told) and same screen resolution hdpi
9th April 2012, 12:06 AM |#803  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo

nexus is xhdpi device. wont work. framework and systemUI (aokp rom control maybe) also incompatible between most devices. have fun. you need from a similar device (i9000 like you were told) and same screen resolution hdpi

i read somewhere else that the nexus s would work and the toggles and nav bar worked fine but nothing on rom control of the settings ui
9th April 2012, 12:07 AM |#804  
Flag Edmonton

Donate to Me
More
toggles and nav bar are systemUI. may kinda work. but expect issues.
9th April 2012, 12:09 AM |#805  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great ROM! Thanks for the hard work.

Any way to remove the central date in the status bar?
9th April 2012, 12:20 AM |#806  
Quote:

toggles and nav bar are systemUI. may kinda work. but expect issues.

yeah i figured that one out...my swype won't run anymore...had to disable it. i just can't find one that will work with aokp 30...that one said that it would work but it doesn't.
9th April 2012, 12:31 AM |#807  
Flag Edmonton

Donate to Me
More
due to swype licencing it is tied to each device it comes with, use swype beta (no theme).
9th April 2012, 12:32 AM |#808  
Recognized Developer
Flag Trenton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 587

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donclary

First of all, thank you SixStrings for making such a fast & stable setup for the cappy and for all the time you are putting in to make this happen. I have tried searching this thread and the AOPK site FAQ, but I found nothing related to the issue that I am having.

I have been running AOKP M4 & Glitch V14 B6 for about two weeks now and it has been great. Lots of tweaks to explore. I connected my phone to my PC via USB the other day to open a ADB connection and it would not find the phone. USB Mass Storage worked fine. I tried a different USB hub port, no dice. USB Debugging is on, I updated the Android SDK to v14 and reloaded the cappy drivers from Kies Mini, but still cannot connect to ADB over USB. I downloaded WiFi ADB from the Play Store and can connect to ADB that way.

What do I need to do to fix USB connection to ADB?

Thank you!

Didn't see where anyone answered your question. You will need the nexus s drivers. Your phone will "look" like a nexus s (to the computer) while running any of the ics roms (or even cyanogenmod 7).
The Following User Says Thank You to boog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 12:32 AM |#809  
Quote:

due to swype licencing it is tied to certain devices, use swype beta (no theme)

i can't get the installer to work and the website keeps giving me errors...i will continue trying till I get something
9th April 2012, 12:33 AM |#810  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Just upgraded to 30, but it says my Kernel is still Icy Glitch v14. Shouldn't it have changed? Isn't build 30 the bigmem one?
9th April 2012, 12:34 AM |#811  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnckreaper

i can't get the installer to work and the website keeps giving me errors...i will continue trying till I get something

Google "da Swypes"
Mine runs fine

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread