Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Stopped

OP DAGr8

21st March 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #1541  
Thanks Meter: 89

593 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by id_mew

It's an app called Phone Silencer, it can be uninstalled.
I uninstalled it because it was in my way every time I put my phone on silent mode.

Thank you!!!!!!
21st March 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #1542  
Thanks Meter: 33

321 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniphil

Thank you!!!!!!

No problem, glad to help!
21st March 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #1543  
Thanks Meter: 89

593 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by id_mew

No problem, glad to help!

Now to figure out why I can no longer make or place calls since installing this rom. How does one activate a phone on AT&T's network?
21st March 2012, 04:18 AM   |  #1544  
Flag Charleston, WV
Thanks Meter: 22

200 posts
More
Is anyone having data problems with this kernel? On the OC'd kernel I kept losing data connectivity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
21st March 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #1545  
Thanks Meter: 33

321 posts
Quote:

Now to figure out why I can no longer make or place calls since installing this rom. How does one activate a phone on AT&T's network?

Maybe you can go to wireless and network settings/mobile networks and check your network mode, than look at the Network operators and make sure everything is setup correctly.
21st March 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #1546  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 55

404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeib2000

I love this ROM and really appreciate all the hard work by everyone,could I make a request for the factory Swype to be removed so we can download Swype beta which is better and supports more languages ,and could you add Arabic and Hebrew fonts to the ROM .thanks

Do a search here at xda for Swype beta, and you'll find proper instructions to get rid of factory Swype and install the beta. Its the sys/app file plus a lib file. Just keep in mind the Swype beta for note is much smaller than you're used to.. smaller height, smaller buttons. I kinda liked it but went back to stock Swype for usability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
21st March 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #1547  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 55

404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plexicle

I believe that AT&T discontinued the ability tack onto the bill from the Android market just recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground_XI

I read google discontinued that. they dnt let u use ur account anymore when comes to doing that stuff

Supposedly there are plenty of others still using it with the play store on this ROM, and I'm currently buying apps on my account using a different line and just downloading them on the same account on the note. But unfortunately that won't work for s-pen apps because they're obviously not compatible with my S2, and my note still isn't compatible for some reason.. other than the build.prop issue that I fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
21st March 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #1548  
Thanks Meter: 873

5,833 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1269

Is anyone having data problems with this kernel? On the OC'd kernel I kept losing data connectivity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

I have noticed that the data icon in status bar disappear hear and there. Not to bad but it has happened where I lose connection.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr! ;)
21st March 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #1549  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 379

822 posts
Quote:

Tell us more about this Swype Beta, sounds interesting...

nothing interesting about it despite the fact that makes jews and arabs happy because apparently it has their letters

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeib2000

I love this ROM and really appreciate all the hard work by everyone,could I make a request for the factory Swype to be removed so we can download Swype beta which is better and supports more languages ,and could you add Arabic and Hebrew fonts to the ROM .thanks

either use root explorer or rom toolbox to uninstall the factory swipe and then just go place the swype beta apk in system app
21st March 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #1550  
Thanks Meter: 15

235 posts
since i did saurom i cant open setcpu or titanium backup pro. it keeps checking for root and freezing there. all other apps seem fine. any thoughts?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread