Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]XLA2[04/02] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All' Support Officially Stopped

Tip us?

omniphil
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by id_mew View Post
It's an app called Phone Silencer, it can be uninstalled.
I uninstalled it because it was in my way every time I put my phone on silent mode.
Thank you!!!!!!

id_mew
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniphil View Post
Thank you!!!!!!
No problem, glad to help!

omniphil
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by id_mew View Post
No problem, glad to help!
Now to figure out why I can no longer make or place calls since installing this rom. How does one activate a phone on AT&T's network?

n00b1269
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Is anyone having data problems with this kernel? On the OC'd kernel I kept losing data connectivity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

id_mew
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Now to figure out why I can no longer make or place calls since installing this rom. How does one activate a phone on AT&T's network?
Maybe you can go to wireless and network settings/mobile networks and check your network mode, than look at the Network operators and make sure everything is setup correctly.

zoso28
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeib2000 View Post
I love this ROM and really appreciate all the hard work by everyone,could I make a request for the factory Swype to be removed so we can download Swype beta which is better and supports more languages ,and could you add Arabic and Hebrew fonts to the ROM .thanks
Do a search here at xda for Swype beta, and you'll find proper instructions to get rid of factory Swype and install the beta. Its the sys/app file plus a lib file. Just keep in mind the Swype beta for note is much smaller than you're used to.. smaller height, smaller buttons. I kinda liked it but went back to stock Swype for usability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
CURRENT: Galaxy S5 [Towelrooted Safestrapped Xposed]; T-Mo Galaxy Note 3 on Int'l xposed; At&t Galaxy Note 3 [Xposed]

RETIRED: Galaxy Note 2 [Int'l Xposed ROM]; Galaxy S IV; Galaxy S III [Task650 JB]; LG Optimus G Pro; Galaxy Note I717; BB Bold 9900 [Hybrid 7.1] iPhone 4s [jailbroken]; Galaxy S II [AOKP]; Moto Atrix 4G [CM7 Ba2tF @ 1.3GHz]; iPhone 4S; Captivate [Serendipity]; iPhone 4; BB 9800; HTC HD2 [CM7/WP7/ICS]; BB 9000 [Hybrid]; iPhone 3GS [Jailbroken]; HTC TyTN

zoso28
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plexicle View Post
I believe that AT&T discontinued the ability tack onto the bill from the Android market just recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground_XI View Post
I read google discontinued that. they dnt let u use ur account anymore when comes to doing that stuff
Supposedly there are plenty of others still using it with the play store on this ROM, and I'm currently buying apps on my account using a different line and just downloading them on the same account on the note. But unfortunately that won't work for s-pen apps because they're obviously not compatible with my S2, and my note still isn't compatible for some reason.. other than the build.prop issue that I fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
CURRENT: Galaxy S5 [Towelrooted Safestrapped Xposed]; T-Mo Galaxy Note 3 on Int'l xposed; At&t Galaxy Note 3 [Xposed]

RETIRED: Galaxy Note 2 [Int'l Xposed ROM]; Galaxy S IV; Galaxy S III [Task650 JB]; LG Optimus G Pro; Galaxy Note I717; BB Bold 9900 [Hybrid 7.1] iPhone 4s [jailbroken]; Galaxy S II [AOKP]; Moto Atrix 4G [CM7 Ba2tF @ 1.3GHz]; iPhone 4S; Captivate [Serendipity]; iPhone 4; BB 9800; HTC HD2 [CM7/WP7/ICS]; BB 9000 [Hybrid]; iPhone 3GS [Jailbroken]; HTC TyTN

borijess
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1269 View Post
Is anyone having data problems with this kernel? On the OC'd kernel I kept losing data connectivity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
I have noticed that the data icon in status bar disappear hear and there. Not to bad but it has happened where I lose connection.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr! ;)

Underground_XI
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Tell us more about this Swype Beta, sounds interesting...
nothing interesting about it despite the fact that makes jews and arabs happy because apparently it has their letters

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeib2000 View Post
I love this ROM and really appreciate all the hard work by everyone,could I make a request for the factory Swype to be removed so we can download Swype beta which is better and supports more languages ,and could you add Arabic and Hebrew fonts to the ROM .thanks
either use root explorer or rom toolbox to uninstall the factory swipe and then just go place the swype beta apk in system app

kevinallen4325
Old
Thanks Meter 15
since i did saurom i cant open setcpu or titanium backup pro. it keeps checking for root and freezing there. all other apps seem fine. any thoughts?