Awesome work with Build#40. Just a few bugs and suggestions:
1. When you are running a full screen app, and use the power menu options to turn nav bar off, it sometimes rotates the screen to portrait mode instead of landscape mode.
2. Even if you manage to keep repeating the step of turning nav bar off and on, it gets you to landscape with nav bar off, however, the screen doesn't respond to any more touches, or sometimes the touches are off set.
3. The app drawer in Apex has a bit of a lag when switching between screens. It does this once though everytime your device wakes up and you enter the app drawer the first time.
4. The NAV BAR width and height controls don't seem to be having any effect.
5. Once you use the option to remove the menu button (don't actually know what that means, it's the menu where it gives you the option of left, right, both or remove) the NAV BAR icons for back, home, recents and menu become more spaced apart (for some reason)
6. As per Z Device Test application, the Light sensor is working perfectly fine, and when we enable the auto brightness feature, it does increase brightness if the room lights are on, but it never works the other way around.
7. Date and time settings not responding. I try to set the date manually, but it's set to January 2005. I tried changing it, but it doesn't change it once i press okay. Although, if i check the box for automatic date and time, it changes my tabs date and time.
8. For the flashlite, there must be some way to call the function used by the camera application, with some modifications, to have it working.
Thanks a lot for all your work, since i got to your ROM, I haven't switched, and I use it everyday.