Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] x99 GB rom change EPST settings

Tip us?

BiohazardX2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
well youtube wasnt actually working (didnt notice wifi was turned on ) but you still got the epst.apk to work so kudos. i will figure out what im doing wrong later.

i do not see a thanks button or else i would have... it may be because im new or something so it wont let me til i make more posts

just flashed that radio and i get 2 more bars then i normally do in the basement

prboy1969
Old
(Last edited by prboy1969; 2nd March 2012 at 05:55 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiohazardX2 View Post
well youtube wasnt actually working (didnt notice wifi was turned on ) but you still got the epst.apk to work so kudos. i will figure out what im doing wrong later.

i do not see a thanks button or else i would have... it may be because im new or something so it wont let me til i make more posts

just flashed that radio and i get 2 more bars then i normally do in the basement
Glad the Radio to hear the flashing the new Radio helped . If you want you can try this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=922978
It should help with the 3G speeds. I use the mod from the link, and it does definately helps download / upload speeds. The Thanks button if your on the PC is to the right bottom of the post. If your on your phone tap the screen on the post, and a menu should pop up. Or you can hit the menu button and the option might be there

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BiohazardX2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Lol i found out why i couldnt see it... i wasnt staying signed in for some reason. I am on Cricket and not sprint by the way. I used that fix on 2.2 but it doesnt seem to work for 2.3... thinking about switching roms but i dont know which would be best for Cricket

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6565
It should work for GB 2.3 . As for Roms pretty much any you want will work for you. I would suggest MikShifted G v2.0 , Supreme Sense v9.1 , or MikRunny RC .

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11