My name is Hootan. I work on XDA in my free time and this file explorer is my favorite Android project!
MiXplorer (Mix of Explorers) is a fast, smooth, beautiful, reliable and fully-featured file manager with a simple and intuitive user interface.
This app has no ads, is and will always remain completely free.
It supports Android 2.0+ (SDK 5)
I hope you enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here's a brief list of essential features:
- Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
- Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
- Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, ... operations.
- Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
- Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
- Advanced search functions.
- Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
- Opening zip files even in network storage as fast as possible.
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Copy, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, 4Shared, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, ...).
- Root access for all advanced operations.
- User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- FTP/HTTP Server built in.
- MP3 Tag Editor.
- Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation).
- Built-in Media Player.
- Powerful Text Editor.
- SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
- And many more awesome features for you to explore!
If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, feel free and let me know.
User contributed videos
• By HorstiG
My Other Threads
• Sound Recorder • Notes • Deskclock