Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
I did read it and I found this " Compatible with all Gingerbread Roms. This means CM7 and MIUI and of course Samsung Roms but NOT CM9", so this is why I was asking about if someday it will be available, but if you say it....

I use cm9 and it works
Also, the original thread says it's 2.3+

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app

spacebar2011

Jan 3, 2011
Berlin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
if the zip didnt work for me then it wont work for anyone, take a look at the updater-script and then come back and try to talk down to me again.

the updater-scripts directs where to install the files onto the phone's filesystem. this particular updater script just mounts the system but doesn't move anything into the system hence why no one saw the files present onto their phone when they check using a root file manager. now that causes a placebo because in the people who flashed this zip heads, it feels like it worked. Im not taking away from the OP posting. The Op just needs to look and edit his updater-script to ensure it works properly

My bad mate.. although what happened with me is: I removed a version of xloud before flashing this. That xloud mod had made everything sound harsh and brittle, so when I restarted the phone, the sound was much better and I thought the zip worked! But I checked the files later and you were right. The flash failed as the updater script is stupid (should have seen it earlier) and this looks more like a lift-job from RockoDev as the fines are identical and dated the same too..

Can't believe it!

Sent from XDA Premium

hccompany

Nov 20, 2011
Somewhere
I'm using cm7 nightly on p500 but I'm getting an error when I flash... "status 0" or something... I have cwm 5.0.2.0
Any help?? I really wanna check this out...

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

mmmark111

Jun 29, 2010
I just measured the output without & with this mod on a Galaxy S II 91000 Gingerbread ROM.

No change whatsoever: very same output.

On which setup is it confirmed working exactly?

There is no change because the zip is not configured for all phones and the files don't actually do anything. I made a new one that mounts /system properly for the Triumph and all it does is add files. Doesn't replace any. So that means there is nothing to call the configs and libs to actually use them. That's with CM7 and MIUI.

F

fuss132

This here wents out of control! As i already said credits goes to RockoDev ans HTC! The libfiles are For Htcs editing Date and there is no App For this! It just like an eq.

I just posted this yesterday and saw the news late today cause of and I just though WTF?? Whats going on here?? The newswriter said Its working for all devices and i think so too but IT was Not planned to be! And not tested at all only on sl!

And there is an updaterproblem too!

I'm just sorry I dont know what happened? It was more like a test on sl and now thousands of people downloaded and some are saiing this is working and some not

But on most of the devices cause of the updater problem there are no files being copied!!!

Im so sorry ..

Sent from my GT-i9000 using XDA App

phaseL

Nov 28, 2010
Los Angeles
This here wents out of control! As i already said credits goes to RockoDev ans HTC! The libfiles are For Htcs editing Date and there is no App For this! It just like an eq.

I just posted this yesterday and saw the news late today cause of and I just though WTF?? Whats going on here?? The newswriter said Its working for all devices and i think so too but IT was Not planned to be! And not tested at all only on sl!

And there is an updaterproblem too!

I'm just sorry I dont know what happened? It was more like a test on sl and now thousands of people downloaded and some are saiing this is working and some not

But on most of the devices cause of the updater problem there are no files being copied!!!

Im so sorry ..

Sent from my GT-i9000 using XDA App

We're all responsible for our own devices, so don't worry about it. Seems like this thread got out of control before you even had a chance to look...

madd0g

May 8, 2010
Take the pain to read through what this actually does and how it works before getting trolling! If you think some audiophiles & sound professionals can be fooled by mere placebo, try harder!

Sent from XDA Premium

I'll stick to supercurio & my own common sense, thank you. Btw Mr. Audiophile, a "boomy" sound with added bass isn't any better.

Last edited:

littlezec

Mar 19, 2011
Hi everyone!

I've tested this on my Xperia Neo (MT15i) and its working perfectly :D

Thank you very much for this port ! eheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just measured the output without & with this mod on a Galaxy S II 91000 Gingerbread ROM.

No change whatsoever: very same output.

On which setup is it confirmed working exactly?
    flash successfully on my LG Optimus One!

here's the ZIP for those who got errors! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip

Thanks Dev! fuss132
    people need to go here and discuss issues with i will be making a update 2 night

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1525226
    It works!
    Motorola DEFY | CM 7.2 | using Sennheiser MX 470 earphone

noticing much little detail and much clarity improvement and feels natural!

anyway...
    the ZIP cannot be flashed on my (Defy) recovery.

here, it might be help others which can't flash the zip.

i'm replacing META-INF folder with our "normal" META-INF commonly flashable zip,
    didn't change the extract location of updater-script though.. :)

beats-audio-CWM5
    http://db.tt/HUpLGliE

the attached file is flashable? and works to those status( 0) installation error? thanks!
    For those who are getting Status 0 error.. try the below steps.. I am not so sure, but just give a try.

1. Unzip your ROM and find
    META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary file
    2. Put this file in the zip containing the Mod (overriding MOD's META-INF file)
    3. Flash your modified zip.