[AT&T] [ROM] [UCLB3] Heimdall One-Click Return to Stock + Easy CWM Installation
[ROM] [2.3.6] Heimdall One-click Back-To-Stock UCLB3
This package will install ATT's SGH-I997 GingerBread UCLB3 to your Infuse 4g.
This package is intended for use on AT&T Network, however it may work with any network if you reset APN. (I have no experience with other networks)
This package includes:
Repartitioning: Repartition to stock UCLB3
Reloading: IBL/PBL, PARAM, SBL, SBL2, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS and modem
formatting:Cache and DBdata
This package does not wipe:
EFS(Where your serial number and carrier information is stored)
Data(where your market apps are stored)
SDCard (where your pictures are stored)
How can you use this package?
1. To cleanly install the latest ATT Infuse UCLB3 Gingerbread leak. No hassle One-Click. Then enjoy the lastest leak of Infuse GB.
2. To Restore your phone to factory state.
3. To Restore your phone from boot loops, Samsung Logo, Soft Brick - non-hardware related failures from bad flashes, borked partitions or mismatch voodoo partitions
. (I suspect many users will use it for this purpose)
4. To Get GingerBread Boot Loaders and get rid the the rainbow color recoveries when you try to flash ICS/CM9/CM10/JB
Scenario #1: Oh, gosh! I would love to have the latest GB leak from AT&T! How to I do that? What in the world is Odin? Ain't it some mythological Norse deity?
Heimdall 1 click - done!
Scenario #2: I think I did something to my phone. It's not working right. My wifi is dropping like a leaky faucet. My Market is not working. I hate my phone! I wish it was like factory.
Heimdall 1 click - done!
Scenario #3: Oh crap! I just #@#% in my pants! I bricked my phone. OMG!!! I'm stuck on SAMSUNG logo! I'm boot looping! I lost recovery! Help me!!!
Heimdall 1 click - done.
How to INSTALL:
Update to the latest java: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
Run as admin.
1. Put your phone into Download Mode.
2. If you have not used Heimdall, you will need to set up the driver for device recognition.
3. Once your device is connected, the DEVICE STATUS should show: CONNECTED
. The long FLASH bar
will also turn on for flashing.
4. Click on the FLASH button. (In my opinion: I recommend that you do this in a safe environment. Do not disturb your phone will flashing this firmware. Turn off Antivirus. Do not run any other programs, upload/download/youtube/burning DVD etc)
5. Once it has completed, your phone will reboot. You will hopefully see the ATT logo and reboot into STOCK UCLB3.
6. If it did not work, you will have to put it back into DOWNLOAD mode and (8.21.2012:edit for clarification), try flashing it again. Use a different USB port, use a different usb data cord.
7 Try flashing again until it is successful. Once it goes through correctly, flash a second time, with the FLASH BOOTLOADER box checked. This is more likely if you never had proper Gingerbread bootloaders on your phone, if you are coming from FROYO or if you never had Odin a Gingerbread leak to get your bootloaders.
Heimdall One-Click Return to Stock UCLB3
How I made this package:
I took this leak from here. Please thank Przekret
for providing us these packages.
I used Adam Outler's Heimdall One-Click Packaging system
I used Adam's original post as a model
. PIT files came from there as well.
I used Heimdall Frontend
to create the Heimdall tar.gz.
I tested on my device several times to ensure functionality.
It works for me.
: Power off. Open back cover. Remove battery. Press and hold both volume buttons - (do not hold power button) Insert battery while holding volume buttons. Plug in USB cable.
It can also be achieved by open back cover, Remove battery. Press and hold both volume buttons. Plug in USB cable and then insert battery.
How to get to download mode: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19445643
Original works by Adam Outler UCKJ4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1331381
Heimdall 1 click ROM packaging and distribution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1348392
Adam Outler XDA home page: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3682533
Adam Outler for creating the One-Click Heimdall: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3682533
Paypal Donation Email
Please consider a small donation to Adam Outler. His Heimdall One-Click Programs was what save my phone many moons ago.
Heimdall Development: http://www.glassechidna.com.au/products/heimdall/
Disclaimer: I offer this package as my own work. I have tested on my device and it worked after I intentionally borked it several times. I am sharing it. I am not asking you to use it. Use it at your own risk.
Please don't blame me if some act of God cause your phone to go haywire when you try it.
If you can't get it to work, try a different USB Data cord, a different USB port, try a different PC or just rebooting your PC after driver installation.
Please avoid mirroring unless you have my permission before hand. Thanks.