Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,194 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone style case?

Tip us?
 
freestylejunki32
Old
#1  
freestylejunki32's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 253
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: OKC
Default Phone style case?

Are there any good phone style cases (not a sleeve of folio) available? I like my switcheasy case on my ipod touch so i was hoping to find something similar. Thanks
 
spudkinks
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bellingham, WA

 
DONATE TO ME
I have a seidio case...its awesome! It was just. Over $40 shipped on Amazon
 
spudkinks
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bellingham, WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Should have put a link...

http://www.seidioonline.com/amazon-k...k3amknf-bk.htm
 
freestylejunki32
Old
#4  
freestylejunki32's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 253
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: OKC
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudkinks View Post
I have a seidio case...its awesome! It was just. Over $40 shipped on Amazon
Thats prety sweet actually, thanks for the link
 
schleppy
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2011
I'm rocking one of the dirt cheap phone style cases from Amazon. Shiny black with textured grips underside. Works well!
 
epoxhi
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default bamboo hard case

I've search a lot to find an hard case that I really like, and I thought I'd share with you the one that I found to be the best on my point of view:

I'm not yet able to post a link so search for "Natural Bamboo Kindle Fire Hard Case" from FireBamboo[dot]com

It's made from real bamboo
 
krelvinaz
Old
#7  
krelvinaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 546
Posts: 2,295
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mesa AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxhi View Post
I've search a lot to find an hard case that I really like, and I thought I'd share with you the one that I found to be the best on my point of view:

I'm not yet able to post a link so search for "Natural Bamboo Kindle Fire Hard Case" from FireBamboo[dot]com

It's made from real bamboo
Interesting case

http://www.firebamboo.com/FireBamboo...ase-p/kfb1.htm
Phone: TMobile - Samsung SM-900T Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted/Stock - QI Wireless
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.4.4 w/TWRP Recovery
Droid Like Devices: Several ChromeCasts, Amazon Fire TV (rooted)
Link: ReZoundn EVO 4g LTE and HTC Droid DNA Splash Screen Web Generator
 
aydos
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by schleppy View Post
I'm rocking one of the dirt cheap phone style cases from Amazon. Shiny black with textured grips underside. Works well!
I am also using one of the cheap $5 ones from Amazon and it works great.

It also came with a free no lint screen wipe that I keep in between the kind and the case to clean screen at will so it was a plus.

The one linked above looks nice and maybe more solid, but this thing fits perfect and was only $5.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...