[Q] Bricked Phone
I bricked the phone.Anyway, how i did?
1) I flashed B526
2) i edited cust.img but even they are same size, i couldn't copy new to /.cust_backup folder.So i deleted the original one.
3) i thought, i should give a try to Aurora 4.03 from dzo
4) I got into recovery, wiped data, wiped cache, wiped dalvik cache etc.
5) I couldn't install it, anyway then i thought i have to flash B526 again
6) But it stopped around %50 and it said "update failed" but i started the phone, 2 times.
7) With root explorer, i got into /.cust_backup folder but there was only amss.mbn, cust.img with higer size, emmcboot.mbn and boot.img but there wasn't any sign of recovery.img
8) I tried to copy 18.104.22.168 recovery file but there wasn't enough space for it so i deleted cust.img again but after i deleted it, "there isn't enough space" said root explorer nothing changed
9) i deleted amss.mbn, managed to copy recovery.img
10) Restarted phone but then i realized i can't get into recovery mode or start phone normally.
11) Because Huawei blocked bootloader mode, now i have a bricked phone.I tried 5 or 6 times flashing stock rom but update failed again and again
12) Packed up the phone, will send technical support tonight.
- I tried flashing without battery
- I tried mounting with ubuntu