Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[CM7/CM9] Mute/Unmute hacked Phone APK

OP FaultException

30th March 2012, 05:20 AM   |  #111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

Here it is:
http://androtransfer.com/faultexcept...ts/catfish.zip

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

I have time tomorrow but haven't tested a couple builds now, fe which do you want tested? Newest or all untested by me?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to c-pimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #112  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-pimp

I have time tomorrow but haven't tested a couple builds now, fe which do you want tested? Newest or all untested by me?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Just newest.
30th March 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #113  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Anyone using CM9 can use the CM9 version of catfish.zip:
http://androtransfer.com/faultexcept...atfish-cm9.zip

... And yay, 200 posts on XDA!
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 01:47 PM   |  #114  
Senior Member
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
What method did you use for the catfish build?

Are we getting close to having this fix merged? Besides testing for e911 functionality, what else needs to be done before it can be merged and included in the nightly builds?
Last edited by creeve4; 30th March 2012 at 08:22 PM.
31st March 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #115  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

What method did you use for the catfish build?

Are we getting close to having this fix merged? Besides testing for e911 functionality, what else needs to be done before it can be merged and included in the nightly builds?

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,14215

E911 testing needs to be done.
Also pawitp is confirming if it helps with the people who've reported on the issue tracker.
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #116  
Senior Member
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,14215

E911 testing needs to be done.
Also pawitp is confirming if it helps with the people who've reported on the issue tracker.

Awesome, thanks!
31st March 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #117  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Catfish.zip tested and no mute un mute bug :) tested grim a couple people on different carriers a few times each!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to c-pimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #118  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-pimp

Catfish.zip tested and no mute un mute bug :) tested grim a couple people on different carriers a few times each!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

grim?

I'm guessing you meant 'from'... autocomplete, eh?
31st March 2012, 11:17 AM   |  #119  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
The patch has been merged. It will be in the next nightly.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #120  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Yeah meant from lol, and woot on the merge!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes