Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 47,226 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][NTFS][3G] Megatron (CM9 based) [v1.1.6] (Cornerstone Available)

Tip us?

ricardopvz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 763

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipy219 View Post
i can confirm that Huawei E1552 works.using the tutorial posted by ricardopvz a few pages ago.(maybe you should put it on first page..so that people with 3g dongle+sd card should know how to configure it,anyway thanks man)

but still can't make Huawei E352 work..maybe because it's newer..i don't know.i can't type in putty that last line...neither with copy\paste

and a small request if possible...could you make a flashable blades kernel? just because you are a great dev and you can do this..
i'll post it.
And blades kernel is already included in the rom with the needed changes. But it has many reboots, that's why i uploaded the stock kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeggen View Post
Thanks - that worked. If I'm using English is there any particular benefit to the Asus Keyboard vs. the Android+ now that the buttons work in either?

Also - any word or ideas on the dictionary issue for the built-in system spell check? As a demonstration of how many words are recognized as incorrect I've attached a screenshot.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
There is no benefit. you can use whatever you want.
And the dictionary is something i'll have to take a look at

billouetaudrey
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Hi,

Maybe you can help me... When I install your rom, my tf don't want boot ...

The procedure is same other rom ? Wipe and install update.....zip ? Or I do install an other file before install update....zip file?

Sorry for my english ...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

zakx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It seems that after installing build C, I do have the ASUS Keyboard, but 3G doesn't work anymore. I've tried to extract the ASUS keyboard apk with Titanium, reapplying build B and installing the ASUS keyboard using Titanium again. That resulted in permanent FCs of the keyboard and not having 3G again after rebooting. So as it seems you can't have the ASUS keyboard and 3G support at the same time for now.

JJnJ
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Is the enter key working on the dock?

ricardopvz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 763

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJnJ View Post
Is the enter key working on the dock?

yes, if you use asus keyboard

ricardopvz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 763

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakx View Post
It seems that after installing build C, I do have the ASUS Keyboard, but 3G doesn't work anymore. I've tried to extract the ASUS keyboard apk with Titanium, reapplying build B and installing the ASUS keyboard using Titanium again. That resulted in permanent FCs of the keyboard and not having 3G again after rebooting. So as it seems you can't have the ASUS keyboard and 3G support at the same time for now.
3g not working at all or it's only data comnection that's not working?

goodintentions
Old
Thanks Meter 732

DONATE TO ME
Something weird going on. Can't download cornerstone 22 c. Keeps erroring out at around 22MB.
Feeling overwhelmed by all these instructions meant for smarties? Well, you're in luck because I've made a Viewsonic G-Tablet For Dummies where all the instructions are dumbed down for dummies.

Korumera
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodintentions View Post
Something weird going on. Can't download cornerstone 22 c. Keeps erroring out at around 22MB.
I've checked the server but I can't see anything wrong on the moment there 6 downloads on the moment 3 of them are this file and there almost done.

xdafileserver will go offline on the 23rd of January. If you need any files from this server make sure you download before that because I can't guarantee that backups will be made. Thank you all for your support the last 1,5 years it has been a blast!

-----------> LIKE MY SERVER? OR DID I HELP YOU? HIT THANKS! <------------

Anymoore
Old
Thanks Meter 1
My transformer don't want to boot..... ( with 22 mar C )

I did a full wipe as usually , but this time my tf don't boot :/

1) full wipe
2) flash the rom
3) flash cornerstone
4) flash gapp....

:X
Have you the same problem ?

kptnk
Old
Thanks Meter 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anymoore View Post
My transformer don't want to boot..... ( with 22 mar C )

I did a full wipe as usually , but this time my tf don't boot :/

1) full wipe
2) flash the rom
3) flash cornerstone
4) flash gapp....

:X
Have you the same problem ?
No, you have to flash one build or the other : with or without cornerstone, not both.