(MOD)(APK)Beats Audio(2.3+up)04/03/2012

2nd March 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 94

157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduke720

What do you mean by clipping?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

Out of time for the evening and away from my computer, but I'll post a full report, with pictures in the morning.

Basically clipping happens when the signal goes above the maximum value the device can support... Think of it like the music asking for an 11 when the device can only give you a 10. When that happens, you get a ten, and the wave shape gets all screwed up. Which basically means your music sounds like crap.

It is only likely to happen in certain conditions, but it's certainly something that the new version of the mod is not protecting you from.

Caveat emptor.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
2nd March 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #72  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 202

891 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwischka

Out of time for the evening and away from my computer, but I'll post a full report, with pictures in the morning.

Basically clipping happens when the signal goes above the maximum value the device can support... Think of it like the music asking for an 11 when the device can only give you a 10. When that happens, you get a ten, and the wave shape gets all screwed up. Which basically means your music sounds like crap.

It is only likely to happen in certain conditions, but it's certainly something that the new version of the mod is not protecting you from.

Caveat emptor.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Yes its so true. dude knows he's talking about.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

made it from here, you might find one you like better,

EDIT: you can open select dropdown and all the way at to select TEST ALL after you type your test and it will test all the fon't and you can just scroll through them all and look but it has to be within size to fit your phones screen

Awesome dude thanks a million dude really appreciated man a lot. Thanks again.
2nd March 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 26

530 posts
Post number 2 about where to out the files is worded kinda word. I'm not sure, do I put all files in the system bin and libs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
2nd March 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #74  
Flag Syracuse, NY
Thanks Meter: 21

177 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev

if zip doesnt install files in right place

1.download zip
2.unzip using root explorer
3.multi select files
4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

This is exactly what I was doing.. Every time I try to move them it says I cannot do it because of system restrictions.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda premium
2nd March 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #75  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 142

565 posts
More
What app are you trying to use. You have to change permissions on your system folder. Use root explorer or es file explorer.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
2nd March 2012, 05:01 AM   |  #76  
Flag The Triangle, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 20

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeRush

This is exactly what I was doing.. Every time I try to move them it says I cannot do it because of system restrictions.

Use Root Explorer and touch the button at the top that reads "Mount R/W". It should let you make the changes after that.
2nd March 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #77  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 230

841 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre-dawn raid

Use Root Explorer and touch the button at the top that reads "Mount R/W". It should let you make the changes after that.

I used root explorer method to copy all the files,fixed permissions from recovery and phone didnt boot up.Have i done anything wrong?
2nd March 2012, 05:20 AM   |  #78  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 4,034

5,050 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeRush

if I knew the ROM you installed or if you could attach your updater.scrip I can or someone could do you a installer, I need to know how your system is mounted, different ROMs (phones mount system different)
2nd March 2012, 05:27 AM   |  #79  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Thanks for the hard work guys, this could be something very awesome and it looks as if you guys are working through it. +1 fan for beats in every phone
2nd March 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #80  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishv

I used root explorer method to copy all the files,fixed permissions from recovery and phone didnt boot up.Have i done anything wrong?

Same. Copy all file to the phone using Root Explorer and when I reboot it my phone now stuck on the boot screen without loading?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing, beats audio, best tweak, broken app, egomaniac, rockodev, supermegaconfused sound tweaker (?)
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Software Development by ThreadRank