Originally Posted by yewsiong
Does anyone has the problem with OndemandX? It works normally most of the time, but after few days, it becomes laggy even after rebooting. This is very weird.
Edit: I set max as 1401 while min as 245. when it becomes laggy, i found the frequency stuck at 245.
If it's still laggy after reboot, my guess is some app that was installed recently.
May be the OnDemandX has been tweaked by an application. You can configure OnDemandX just like OnDemand and set something like the up_threshold to make it more or less responsive. If you suspect the freq just wont move up, check this:
It should be 90 or less. This is the threshold to determine if OnDemandX should change the freq. 90 = if the cpu utilization is more than 90%, change freq. You can change to to lower value to make it more responsive. You also may refer to init.qcom.post_boot.sh on how to configure other value in OnDemandX.