|Bounty|RaverX3X

OP Master&Slave™

2nd March 2012, 12:28 AM   |  #11  
chicago
Thanks Meter: 245

941 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaHurtz

I think bounty threads should be banned as well as whoever starts them. None of them have yielded anything useful at all. If people want the phone it's just like anything else in life. WORK FOR IT. HUSTLE. SACRIFICE. This hand out **** is retarded and so is anyone who donates.

good thing noone asked what you thought.....beat it chump
2nd March 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 340

751 posts
Donate to Me
Say what you will about this community but its donated at least 4 phones and a laptop
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,276

4,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim93

Say what you will about this community but its donated at least 4 phones and a laptop

i wasn't saying anything bad . Just wonering where the hostility is comeing from anyways back on topic
2nd March 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #14  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,842

3,164 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X

nice community here...... Wow sorry you had some fail boats and 1 scammer but really.....

Yea...this is why we have a lack of development here..sadly

Ill be having a mod watch over this thread
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Master&Slave™ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #15  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,276

4,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodian

You know really, if you choose not to help him get the phone that is all well and good but the **** you just posted is absolutely unnecessary. Obviously this thread is not for you and you have absolutely no place in it. As far as Raver goes, he is a fine quality dev and was very dedicated to the sgs4g and im sure would be just as much of an asset here. Again, if you choose not to donate that is fine but keep you venom to yourself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

pretty much..... I dont jump from boat to boat for no reason.... In other words i dev tell pretty much there isnt anyone with the device anymore and i still dev for the sgs4g granted theres few of us left anymore but still.
2nd March 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 315

1,041 posts
Quote:

pretty much..... I dont jump from boat to boat for no reason.... In other words i dev tell pretty much there isnt anyone with the device anymore and i still dev for the sgs4g granted theres few of us left anymore but still.

I still own the sgs4g. The wife uses it. Stock froyo at that. Had it since before cwm was ready for it so I know the quality of your work. Unfortunately there are some serious trolls and assholes in this community. Come with a thick skin is all I can say. When I get home ill donate something. Guess that makes me retarded huh?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exodian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Flowery Branch
Thanks Meter: 1,561

1,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodian

I still own the sgs4g. The wife uses it. Stock froyo at that. Had it since before cwm was ready for it so I know the quality of your work. Unfortunately there are some serious trolls and assholes in this community. Come with a thick skin is all I can say. When I get home ill donate something. Guess that makes me retarded huh?

Good job. I would totally donate if I had any money on my PayPal. Sorry :/
2nd March 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #18  
Flag Kamloops, BC
Thanks Meter: 24

44 posts
More
You know what, I'm really getting tired of people ****ting up these threads with their troll comments. We all know the lack of development for this phone is largely due to the attitudes of some of the people on the board.

The bottom line is - These developers are putting a lot of time and effort into giving you plenty of options on your phone and you aren't paying a nickel. If you don't want to donate, no one is judging you. But the least you can do is keep your mouth shut and allow the people who would like to see further development and a better atmosphere in this forum and on this phone try to do so.

I've administrated forum before. People that troll like they do here were banned and the forums as a whole were a better place to be. There was a much more positive atmosphere, it was FAR more constructive, and everyone contributed in any way they could. If you couldn't, you kept your nose out of it. This place needs to be regulated a little more diligently. No one wants their opinions stifled, but when you're being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole; you need to be removed from the board.

M&S, and others, thank you for all the hard work you've put into this phone so far. Please realize most people like myself that generally keep their mouth shut truly do appreciate the efforts put forth. Please don't allow the trolls to discourage you or your efforts.

I'll be donating what I can soon. Your previous roms look great, RaverX3X.
2nd March 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 24

597 posts
Quote:

nice community here...... Wow sorry you had some fail boats and 1 scammer but really.....

This subforum was always full of attitude..
Its never going to change.. even after they get ICS. You're likely to have any respect here if lucky.. lol

The sub forum is full of hatred.
2nd March 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 86

501 posts
Ive donated to eugene n tdj. I just wanna chime in. That wen raver was blind deving. His rom was solid for not even having the device. But we need devs to contually dev. Tdj has n much props to him. But no disrespect to whitehawkws n team kang n also eugene. But theyll dev one rom then sorta work on other devices. I wud love to see raver here but we need some assurance that he'll ck his threads once in a while and respond to users n update. Im not complaining just have seen us donate to 4 diff devs and to not have continuing help when asked in their threads. Thats my 2 cents.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatboy547 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread