Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PATCH] PDroid Patch v1.27 For Custom Roms - Enjoy Better Privacy Protection.

Tip us?

yagya
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsa View Post
yes i know, its just about my bad connection to download JDK6..
I guess you are really on bad luck. Why don't you upgrade to any of the ROM that are available already and then flash patch from OP.

Sent from http://yagyagaire.blogspot.com
Find me on : Facebook | Twitter | My Blogs : Handy Information | Android Solutions

Know more information on various topics such as rooting, flashing, upgrading, overclocking your :

1. Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GT-S5570
2. Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Press THANKS button for useful or helpful posts.

madsa
Old
Thanks Meter 10
i just confused to decide what ROM i want to upgrade.. so i just waiting for the most stable and great UI ROM..

oniemjan
Old
Thanks Meter 43
is the rc0 usable for my rc1 (mebitek)?

galaxy mini
Old
Thanks Meter 638
Wink Patch for RC1 from Mebitek!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oniemjan View Post
is the rc0 usable for my rc1 (mebitek)?
No you have to use this patch!
Patch for Mebiteks new RC1 build!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PDroid-v1.27-cm7.2rc1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.70 MB, 84 views)
File Type: zip PDroid-RESTORE-cm7.2rc1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.51 MB, 38 views)
Device
Samsung Galaxy SIII mini
Rom: S5style_i8190XXANF3_v6
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1
Kernel: Stock 3.0.31 XXANF3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy mini For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jinxxed
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagya View Post
PDroid is an application that let's you take control of the access of private data by various applications you install on your device. You can find more information about it at this article

• For instructions on How to Install, see POST #2.
  • For FAQs, see POST #3.
  • For Downloading Patches and updates see POST #4.
Read Details Below :

PDroid allows blocking access for any installed application to the following data separately:

PDroid Privacy Protection
Device ID (IMEI/MEID/ESN)
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM serial (ICCID)
Phone and mailbox number
Incoming call number
Outgoing call number
GPS location
Network location
List of accounts (including your google e-mail address)
Account auth tokens
Contacts
Call logs
Calendar
SMS
MMS
Browser bookmarks and history
System logs
SIM info (operator, country)
Network info (operator, country)

PDroid also allows supplying custom or random values for device ID, phone and mailbox number, SIM serial, subscriber ID and device location.

PDroid Patches For various custom roms for Galaxy Mini. Download yours from below [post #4] and follow instructions in post #2 to install it and enjoy your privacy.

I used this some time ago, and it was horrible when it came to my samba/nsf connections as well as some needed VPN connections.

If you say it's good to go with that kind of config, i'll install it... just as long as you know i will chase you with a bunsen burner if you're wrong.

yagya
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxxed View Post
I used this some time ago, and it was horrible when it came to my samba/nsf connections as well as some needed VPN connections.

If you say it's good to go with that kind of config, i'll install it... just as long as you know i will chase you with a bunsen burner if you're wrong.
I couldn't get what you mean by "when it came to my samba/nsf connections as .... "

And, for the second part. you don't need to chase me. Just do a backup before you flash the patch and then you can restore it later on if you have problem. Also, I can't do anything if you randomly go on blocking all access without knowing the possible consequences. Only block those access that you think the app doesn't need to work fine. Also, you can block access when you doubt on the quality of app. There's no need to block any access to apps from trusted developers like Google. I can be sure you won't have any problem if you operate it wisely.
Find me on : Facebook | Twitter | My Blogs : Handy Information | Android Solutions

Know more information on various topics such as rooting, flashing, upgrading, overclocking your :

yagya
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxxed View Post

I couldn't get what you mean by "when it came to my samba/nsf connections as .... "

And, for the second part. you don't need to chase me. Just do a backup before you flash the patch and then you can restore it later on if you have problem. Also, I can't do anything if you randomly go on blocking all access without knowing the possible consequences. Only block those access that you think the app doesn't need to work fine. Also, you can block access when you doubt on the quality of app. There's no need to block any access to apps from trusted developers like Google. I can be sure you won't have any problem if you operate it wisely.

VR.gtmini
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Exclamation Nah Not Working

No man, its not working.
Flashed the patch in CM7 RC5.6, dosent worked,
nor in RC5.7.
The app says not Patched.

galaxy mini
Old
Thanks Meter 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR.gtmini View Post
No man, its not working.
nor in RC5.7.
Try to mount system first before you flash the patch and make sure you use the right for your rom version! It should work i dont thing yagya would upload a not working patch!! Report pls if it had work.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
Device
Samsung Galaxy SIII mini
Rom: S5style_i8190XXANF3_v6
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1
Kernel: Stock 3.0.31 XXANF3

yagya
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR.gtmini View Post
No man, its not working.
nor in RC5.7.
There are few things that is needed to be remembered. The patch might not work if you are using themes since it fully depends upon framework. (not sure though since I haven't tested it but, that's what the logic tells). Also, the patch I made is for RC5.7 is for pure RC5.7. No doubt it will not work, if you flashed the updates from squadzone later one since they have got changes in the framework.

So, I recommend you to make the patch by yourself since it is very easy as I have put up a tutorial in post #3. Note, that for making patch work with latest RC 5.7 along with the updates from squad, you will need to merge all of them in a android rom zip and then make one for the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy mini View Post
Try to mount system first before you flash the patch and make sure you use the right for your rom version! It should work i dont thing yagya would upload a not working patch!! Report pls if it had work.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
Yes, I made them working alright. But, since there are framework updates regularly, they are not working even within a single rom. I guess it's not for experimental users who keep flashing their rom every other day