Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Tip us?
 
zeusseuz
Old
#41  
zeusseuz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 289
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai<3GG View Post
Ok. But in using the file, do i need to use CWM recovery..? or just stock recovery..?
i falshed using stock and cm recovery works both..just fine..i am using it on stock rom with a few tweaks,,,,
 
BiGbu_SVK
Old
#42  
BiGbu_SVK's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 127
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Košice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusseuz View Post
i falshed using stock and cm recovery works both..just fine..i am using it on stock rom with a few tweaks,,,,
im happy with you, just press thanks
 
bumslayer
Old
#43  
bumslayer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 446
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near you
Successfully flashed this on my stock ROM but I can't feel nor see any change at all.
 
neoburnz
Old
#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2012
great it works improve sound..
 
BiGbu_SVK
Old
#45  
BiGbu_SVK's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 127
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Košice
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoburnz View Post
great it works improve sound..
another one, have fun, press thanks xDD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiGbu_SVK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
myfriend901
Old
#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 297
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Davao
No thanks for me???



Hahaha :thumbdown::thumbup:

Just kidding..


Rockodev rocks!
Sent from my GT-s5360 with beats audio
 
vEget7
Old
#47  
vEget7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 381
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Three Stars and a Sun
guyz it is working w/ creeds v2.1? bcoz i tryd to install every sound enhancer on it but no lock, btw i have a beats tour,it is working fine 4 me,but i build in speaker the sound is very weak..
 
BiGbu_SVK
Old
#48  
BiGbu_SVK's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 127
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Košice
Quote:
Originally Posted by vEget7 View Post
guyz it is working w/ creeds v2.1? bcoz i tryd to install every sound enhancer on it but no lock, btw i have a beats tour,it is working fine 4 me,but i build in speaker the sound is very weak..
creeds 2,1 is too buggy, try v2,0 or hybrid rom and try then beats
 
musashihatred
Old
#49  
musashihatred's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1126
Posts: 2,025
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere in Neverland
NICE, hi fellows. i was just to put a thread about it but i was centuries too late.
ill just put DSP manager 2.0 from evo 4g.

much more stable
 
myfriend901
Old
#50  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 297
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Davao
Quote:
Originally Posted by musashihatred View Post
NICE, hi fellows. i was just to put a thread about it but i was centuries too late.
ill just put DSP manager 2.0 from evo 4g.

much more stable
any link??

Tags
beats audio
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes