Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM[18/08/12]Runny ROM v7.0.2[FAST|STABLE] & [INT2SD BETA]

Tip us?

htc_softbank
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just installed Runny Rom v3.5 with CM7 r2 hboot. I did a full wipe, and I'm stuck on the boot screen after restarting.

Any advice on how I can get this ROM working?

cdmallen
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc_softbank View Post
I just installed Runny Rom v3.5 with CM7 r2 hboot. I did a full wipe, and I'm stuck on the boot screen after restarting.

same here i had the same problem..

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8344

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc_softbank View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmallen View Post
same here i had the same problem..
The essential requirement is to have an sdcard partitioned to xyzFAT32 + 1gb EXT4. So, is your sdcard partitioned ?
M8 - 1.54.707.7 - TWRP 2.7.1.0
M7 - 5.12.707.3 - TWRP 2.7.0.4

azulandre
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have this problem's in other rom's, including the runnymede rom, but after installing the "4EXT recovery" and using the command "Format all particions (except sd card) all my problems were solved.

No more problems
The Following User Says Thank You to azulandre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Prof Peach
Old
Thanks Meter 820

DONATE TO ME
@ shub... just checked the new download link (V3.5 400MB version) and the files been removed.

Can we expect V4 anytime soon.
What can we expect from V4? Is there a changelog yet?

I'm getting bored.... Almost at the stage where I'm gonna start installing ad2sd versions to compare speed/performance with AD2SDX.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F White): Un-Rooted (for now) - ROM: Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 7 : Rooted - ROM: ParanoidSaberdroid
ASUS Transformer TF300T : Rooted - ROM: ★●CROMi-X 5.2a
Hit thanks if this post helped you!

mmathiou
Old
(Last edited by mmathiou; 9th March 2012 at 10:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajetic View Post
yop

will the v6 supercharger script work with rsk v6.0 too?

PS: busybox installer doesn't get superuser rights...but isn't busybox included in the rom anyway?
For the sake of conversation I will admit that v6 supercharger script is not working with RSK V6 and will never work in RSK V6.
So what we have in this ROM after 3.5 development cycles (taking into account the change log in the first post):

-One script (supercharger V6)
-Many Many Many themes and splash screens
-Many Apps (That can be download from Market as well)
-A kernel update to latest Droidzone kernel

Have I forgot anything? I do not thing so. Sorry mate but I can hardly see any progress or call this ROM in "development". To my opinion this is the same RSK ROM that I am already using so for me there is no point to change it

However I am a patient man and I admit that more time shall be provided to developer to deliver to community his ROM , so please my friend do your best to prove me wrong!

PS. There are many things that you can add but I will ask one (which is not easy but not to hard to implement) to prove that this ROM is moving forward. Add swipe in notifications in your next dev cycle. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=607) and you will start proving yourself to community.

The ONE is Here!

Backup Device-> DESIRE(Bravo) PVT3 S-OFF SLCD
ROM-> RSK Sattelite Rosie 8.1 by Mr.Mefisto

Crokas
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmathiou View Post
For the sake of conversation I will admit that v6 supercharger script is not working with RSK V6 and will never work in RSK V6.
So what we have in this ROM after 3.5 development cycles (taking into account the change log in the first post):

-One script (supercharger V6)
-Many Many Many themes and splash screens
-Many Apps (That I can be download from Market as well)
-A kernel update to latest Droidzone kernel

Have I forgot anything? I do not thing so. Sorry mate but I can hardly see any progress or call this ROM development . To my opinion this is the same RSK ROM that I am already using so for me there is no point to change it

However I am a patient man and I admit that more time shall be provided to developer to deliver to community his ROM , so please my friend do your best to prove me wrong!

PS. There are many things that you can add but I will ask one (which is not easy but not to hard to implement) to prove that this ROM is moving forward. Add swipe in notifications in your next dev cycle. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=607) and you will start proving yourself to community.
Frankly speaking, this is so much true. Rom basis is same as rsk v6, so that`s no point going to v3.5, v4 or whatever. Rom from version 1 became modded by user interface and going to v3.5 it`s trying to get stock UI again Rom itself is superb, so no need change what is not broken. So we are waiting for great dev ideas into this rom!!!

tarzan11
Old
(Last edited by tarzan11; 9th March 2012 at 11:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Peach View Post
@ shub... just checked the new download link (V3.5 400MB version) and the files been removed.
Can we expect V4 anytime soon.
What can we expect from V4? Is there a changelog yet?

I'm getting bored.... Almost at the stage where I'm gonna start installing ad2sd versions to compare speed/performance with AD2SDX.

@pro peach, i read this a wile back on alex-v thread, if you wana try it.........

I use the Cm7r2 version but not with ad2sdx, i rather prefer the normal ad2sd and put the Dalvik cache on SD because, after 2 or 3days it becomes slower and i can't clear cache for internet, programs, facebook etc with a normal clear cache app. I don't know if this is normal but in all roms with the ad2sdx i have the same issue and in all roms i modify the script to the normal ad2sd and dalvik2sd,i have 10class sdcard and i feel it very fast even with the dalvik2sd.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to tarzan11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sroy001
Old
Thanks Meter 60
What's the size of the downloaded Rom ? Do check that, as the downloads are broken.. infact I haven't been able to download a full Rom for 3 days.. I wanted to try runnymede and eventually shifted to AIO with honeyHD theme.. its just beautiful

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

shubhamchamaria
Old
(Last edited by shubhamchamaria; 9th March 2012 at 09:35 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2266

DONATE TO ME
Sad.......
MY WORKS:

Nexus 4:
1.CM10.2 Nightlies

HTC Desire:
1.Runny ROM

HTC One V:
1.SuPrimo ROM
2.Blue Sense 4.1
3.MIUI.us for One V
4.HTC One V VirginMobile Root
5.De-Sense(REMOVE HTC SENSE) Tool

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION OR VISIT MY WEBSITE(http://slandroid.com)

Tags
desire, extremely fast, rom, runny, sense 3.5
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe