XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ] Calkulin's E4GT 2 v1.6 [ ICS l FE22 l Tweaked l Battery Saver Script ]

Tip us?

dudeman1st
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmarioce View Post
Android. Secure usually takes longer to restore. I suggest you repeat the restore and do not stop it this time.
Don't restore data except from another ICS backup. You are just asking for trouble.
Keep it flashy.
Mogul > Hero (CM) > Evo (CM) > E4GT (Blu Kuban) > S4 (Hyperdrive)

Perilousp69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Flashing V1.2 boots into recovery

Hey guys. I'm coming from Caulk's ICS V1.1, which was/is running fine except for a few hiccups with Amazon-originated apps and a few other minor bugs.

Initially just did a wipe of cache and dalvik, then flashed 1.2. Boot triangle popped on the screen, disappeared and then reappeared. Then it booted into recovery.

So I flashed the Format_All, then the ZIP. Same result.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

dudeman1st
Old
(Last edited by dudeman1st; 22nd March 2012 at 05:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perilousp69 View Post
Hey guys. I'm coming from Caulk's ICS V1.1, which was/is running fine except for a few hiccups with Amazon-originated apps and a few other minor bugs.

Initially just did a wipe of cache and dalvik, then flashed 1.2. Boot triangle popped on the screen, disappeared and then reappeared. Then it booted into recovery.

You might try re-downloading the ROM, you might have a bad download. It's been known to happen from time to time.
Keep it flashy.
Mogul > Hero (CM) > Evo (CM) > E4GT (Blu Kuban) > S4 (Hyperdrive)
The Following User Says Thank You to dudeman1st For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scud626
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perilousp69 View Post

Don't think so may have been a bad download. did you try to re download zip
The Following User Says Thank You to scud626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

douglaslem88
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Root

I flashed FC 18 and lost root. any ideas how to get it back?

daniel4653
Old
(Last edited by daniel4653; 22nd March 2012 at 05:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2,648
For anyone who cannot use camera without it hard locking the phone up because of low battery for now download ics camera by moblynx from the market. It works fine and I am at 10% battery left
Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drybonz
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by skandranon314 View Post
Stock app or another?
Stock... but I was running the SMS Popup app in addition. I just cut it out to see if that makes any difference.

AntikytheraTech
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Where best can we suggest/request features to be added in? I would love to see the extended power button menu come back - mostly for the ability to reboot directly to recovery and to have the ability to natively take screenshots.
The Following User Says Thank You to AntikytheraTech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ret4425
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcarter67 View Post
I'm locking up when i try to open the camera. re-downloading and re-flashing now, maybe that will fix it.
+1. I'm okay now, but it locked up then went into a stall on the boot screen with a high pitched yelp. Let it charge while off and so far it seems okay...

TonyTurboII
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntikytheraTech View Post
Where best can we suggest/request features to be added in? I would love to see the extended power button menu come back - mostly for the ability to reboot directly to recovery and to have the ability to natively take screenshots.
Quickboot has been added to restart to recovery, and you can natively take screenshots with the power and volume down button combo.
Sprint Service and Repair Technician
LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - Rebel Alliance 32GB
ROM - SlimKat
Recovery - TWRP 2.7.1.1
Kernel - ElementalX
Unlocked and Rooted with - CF-Auto-Root

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please note: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Sprint.

The Following User Says Thank You to TonyTurboII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
e4gt, ics beta