Android stuck in a boot loop
Hello all together,
I've got a huge problem: My tablet is stuck in a boot loop, it shows the boot animation and the Nvidia tegra logo alternating and does not go beyond it.
And that's what happened:
- I couldn't install OTA2.5 since I deleted some system apps and couldn't restore them with titanium
- so I changed the update-script within the update.zip , so that some patches were neither checked nor applied
- I forgot to delete the commands concerning the install-recovery (that was the mistake)
- so after applying the update via CWR, it started booting, but got stuck.
- I thought I could restore an image with CWR, but during boot, the old android recovery was restored
- I already tried a cache wipe / factory reset, but neither does help to get out of the boot loop
Does anybody have an idea what to do?
here are my ideas:
- write a new update-script to get CWR back (probably won't work since the recovery checks the zip-signature)
- find a way to restore the original lenovo ROM (is there a signed version which I could use?)
- send it to lenovo (do I have any chance that they flash the original rom?)
I'd be really happy if anybody has an idea what to do.