Re: [Official] SG Note in the Philippines
[QUOTE=Gilead8;37171480]same with me
UPDATE for my new battery: at 15% it starts to flicker then at 13% turns off by itself..
tried to check if there is a bulge in my battery by spinning it, but there isn't.
I'll see if this issue is really just for low battery or maybe I have to replace it again..
Happen to me before, but after deciding to root my note and doing something, my battery now can last upto 3 days on standby mode, 8 hours of straight wifi internet and 1 and a half day of combine usage (call,text,mobile internet,music and wifi internet). Some of the things that i done to my note.
1. Check your system what apps is the main eater of your battery, if its an app on number 1 then followed by brightness, try stopping it or uninstall if your not using it frequently. Likewise, stop other services that your not using.
2. Do not auto-connect your wifi or mobile internet.Or if you have total internet commander try stopping the service.
3. Install Battery Saver Pro. Enable and choose the maximum saving option.
4. Set the brightness at the lowest point that you can still read even on direct sunlight. Do not click the auto- brightness.
5. Limit the usage of flash for camera, you can edit your picture using Adobe PSTouch.
Anyway, I also openline my note using GalaxSim, after rooting my phone.
Hope makatulong kahit papano.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk Premium App