Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Xperia Mini best hadsfree for music?

OP novicebg

7th March 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 32

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gqcJYb3UN8xSIWNUy2xX

Even Nokia headsets work with Xperia mini, i was shocked to see old nokia headset to be working with my st15i, button, microphone, everything.

If you want really good sound - buy big , normal headphones.

I've tried Nokia headphones a few days ago, they did have remote control for the music player on the wire, but... they didn't worked with the mini. Or at least the remote control didn't. There was sound, but no control over it. Maybe because they were a cheap Chinese copy.
7th March 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 14

60 posts
I found my old X1 lead, it has a socket on the mic for use with any headphones
11th March 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #13  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 214

139 posts
More
Also old SE HPM-80 in ear headphones are good

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk
12th March 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

336 posts
More
Yep, they're like HPM 82 with display on the remote control, but with a fastport again. I'll try to solder a 3.5mm jack to a HPM 82 handsfree (to replace the fastport), but I may not succeed because there are 8 or 9 cables out of the wire and only 4 holes to solder them on the 3.5mm jack...
19th March 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
using easy sennheiser headphones, awesome for less money
24th March 2012, 01:27 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

336 posts
More
I've got second hand Sony Ericsson MH1 for half price. Not so special, good sound, not better than the old HPM-82 or MH810 for example. And the lack of a clip for hanging on the neck piece is obviously a disadvantage! The free is constantly slipping down and pulling the ears - very annoying!

The lack of separate buttons for changing the music tracks is also a disadvantage - music tracks are changed with continuous pressing the volume buttons of the handsfree's remote control, not with separate buttons like on the HPM-82 or MH810. But it seems that this is due to the 3.5mm jack cable-number connectivity limitation. The MH810 has some additional ports on the side of the 3.5mm jack, which allow it to have more buttons on the remote control, while MH1 doesn't have them on the jack.
Last edited by novicebg; 24th March 2012 at 03:25 PM.
2nd April 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
guys i've been looking for budget headphones that would fit in xperia mini's jack
i don't know if it would help but i tried couple of nokia headphones that worked with the device along with the samsung corby pro's stock stock headphones and they all worked currently im considering buying
MEElectronics M9-SL
or the
iLuv iEP322BLK citylights
but i don't know if any of those is compatible with the xperia mini anyway so advice would be appreciated
Note:I just want music to my ears
2nd April 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,041

4,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Xperia Mini has regular 3.5 mm jack, so you can use any headphones(with 3.5mm jack) with the phone.
7th April 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike201

guys i've been looking for budget headphones that would fit in xperia mini's jack
i don't know if it would help but i tried couple of nokia headphones that worked with the device along with the samsung corby pro's stock stock headphones and they all worked currently im considering buying
MEElectronics M9-SL
or the
iLuv iEP322BLK citylights
but i don't know if any of those is compatible with the xperia mini anyway so advice would be appreciated
Note:I just want music to my ears

Nokia's garbages work on SE Xperias, play sound, but only that - their music control buttons doesn't.
9th April 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by novicebg

Nokia's garbages work on SE Xperias, play sound, but only that - their music control buttons doesn't.

I wont buy any sony's earphones or use the ones that came with the device cos those are just crap
actually i'm now considering one of the following but don't know if they would work or not
1-MEElectronics M9
2-JVC Xtreme Xplosives FX1X
3-Koss KSC 75
4-SkullCandy Titan
5-iLuv iep322
i only found the iep322 and the titan in local stores however the titan is a bit expensive would be my last choice just before the iep322

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread