[Q] - HTC HD2 Cannot power on.

3rd March 2012, 03:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
First off, yes I have searched the other threads, but no one has had the same problem.

I got this phone from a co-worker who is not very tech savy, his friend tried to do something to it, but he messed up somehow and now the phone is screwed.

My problem:

The phone occasionally does not start up. It has successfully started up a few times, but when I go take the battery out to power off, it does not start up again afterwards. I have noticed that the pins are a little bent, but it is still making contact with the battery

I have tried another battery, and got the same results.

Also, another side question, when it does power on, it displays an RGB screen. (SPL 2.10.0000). It does not get recognized when plugged into my computer, how do I make this phone usable again?
3rd March 2012, 06:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag Villena
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARG_Laser

First off, yes I have searched the other threads, but no one has had the same problem.

I got this phone from a co-worker who is not very tech savy, his friend tried to do something to it, but he messed up somehow and now the phone is screwed.

My problem:

The phone occasionally does not start up. It has successfully started up a few times, but when I go take the battery out to power off, it does not start up again afterwards. I have noticed that the pins are a little bent, but it is still making contact with the battery

I have tried another battery, and got the same results.

Also, another side question, when it does power on, it displays an RGB screen. (SPL 2.10.0000). It does not get recognized when plugged into my computer, how do I make this phone usable again?

For 2.10.0000 and return to 2.08 maybe...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...46&postcount=6

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=691779
Last edited by ComRaider; 3rd March 2012 at 06:27 PM.
3rd March 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #3  
Occupied Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 8

126 posts
More
Try another cable. it should show serial or usb when connected to a computer

At least you still have the SPL RGB screen, at first I thought it was bricked. Hold the Volume Down key down and try to power it on and try to connect it.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread