I got this phone from a co-worker who is not very tech savy, his friend tried to do something to it, but he messed up somehow and now the phone is screwed.
The phone occasionally does not start up. It has successfully started up a few times, but when I go take the battery out to power off, it does not start up again afterwards. I have noticed that the pins are a little bent, but it is still making contact with the battery
I have tried another battery, and got the same results.
Also, another side question, when it does power on, it displays an RGB screen. (SPL 2.10.0000). It does not get recognized when plugged into my computer, how do I make this phone usable again?