Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,164 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note international way way Bette that Att note

Tip us?

tupirujp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Default Note international way way Bette that Att note

I'm getting a note from att .... and I'm looking on the reviews and seems like they all bitch on the att one .... so what I do ? Do I cancel my order and get the international seems like the international have better performance for everything ..... and what's the difference on the screen whit the 2 of them .....

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

borijess
Old
(Last edited by borijess; 3rd March 2012 at 08:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 820
This is my quadrant score on att phone with saurom rom. My clock is set to 1566 MHz. If I overclock my phone it will get over 4000 easily. This is just the beginning devs are hard at work. Its only been 2 weeks and we got a couple of great roms!

Sent from the Almighty Note!

borijess
Old
(Last edited by borijess; 3rd March 2012 at 08:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 820
Sent from the Almighty Note! [/QUOTE]

Deleted

Sent from the Almighty Note! ;)

rgarjr
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The int note has a more powerful CPU but u probably won't notice it using some regular tasks. Screens should be the same I would think.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Jamesyboy
Old
(Last edited by Jamesyboy; 3rd March 2012 at 08:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 208
This is the fastest device Ive ever had my hands on. That includes ios devices and my T2 Transformer. Even with ICS the UI isnt as fast as my note (read: smoothness...the pages and apps may transition or load faster sometimes on my transformer, but it isnt as buttery). And while the international note may have a faster SoC, the ATT note hasnt stuttered a single time nor has it dropped the frame rate below 30 fps in any game. And Ive played some demanding titles. Ive played dead space, idatank, zombie wonderland, and a whole host of other games. Plus, your getting LTE in exchange. Would i have preferred an exynos based SoC? yea. But not in exchange for LTE.

The bottom line: the note is blazing fast now, and will only get faster when ICS comes out this month. The real world performance differences are negligible, and not even worth mentioning. And battery life (which is good with the screen power management enabled) i havent had a single problem with the phone.

SKyRocKeting727
Old
Thanks Meter 304
It really all depends, do you care about 4G LTE Speeds or quadrant scores? The int version has the better processor but isn't compatible with LTE. IMO, After rooting and removing some of the bloatware on the AT&T note, it runs smooth like butter. But the int version has some great features that the AT&T version didn't come with. Those would be scrolling wallpaper, movie editor, and a few options in settings. Its hard to get the best of both worlds...

-On another NOTE, Samsung goes 5.3"
-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

borijess
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKyRocKeting727 View Post
It really all depends, do you care about 4G LTE Speeds or quadrant scores? The int version has the better processor but isn't compatible with LTE. IMO, After rooting and removing some of the bloatware on the AT&T note, it runs smooth like butter. But the int version has some great features that the AT&T version didn't come with. Those would be scrolling wallpaper, movie editor, and a few options in settings. Its hard to get the best of both worlds...

Of u install Saurom it has alot of the settings restored that the att version does not have.

SKyRocKeting727
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess View Post
Of u install Saurom it has alot of the settings restored that the att version does not have.

Thanks for the info, i was really debating on what Rom to flash.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

tupirujp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
So I be good whit my att note

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

joshnichols189
Old
Thanks Meter 1385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesyboy View Post
This is the fastest device Ive ever had my hands on. That includes ios devices and my T2 Transformer. Even with ICS the UI isnt as fast as my note (read: smoothness...the pages and apps may transition or load faster sometimes on my transformer, but it isnt as buttery). And while the international note may have a faster SoC, the ATT note hasnt stuttered a single time nor has it dropped the frame rate below 30 fps in any game. And Ive played some demanding titles. Ive played dead space, idatank, zombie wonderland, and a whole host of other games. Plus, your getting LTE in exchange. Would i have preferred an exynos based SoC? yea. But not in exchange for LTE.

The bottom line: the note is blazing fast now, and will only get faster when ICS comes out this month. The real world performance differences are negligible, and not even worth mentioning. And battery life (which is good with the screen power management enabled) i havent had a single problem with the phone.
The international note won't even see ICS this month. Don't hold your breath for the ATT one to either

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Iphone 4S Nokia N9
LG Voyager OG Sidekick
Blackberry Tour 9630 Blackberry Storm 9530
Motorola Droid Droid Bionic; Droid X
HTC Droid Incredible HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Droid Incredible 2 HTC Trophy
HTC Rezound; HTC One S HTC One X HTC G2
Asus Transformer Nook Tablet
Samsung Fascinate Galaxy Nexus Galaxy Note
Galaxy SII i9100 White Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy SIII i9300 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0