Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICS][3.11.605.22][Sense4.0]BAMF Evita v2.0

Tip us?

emarietta
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Only thing I see is slow motion camera doesn't work. Other that it's smooth and runs good

Sent from my tits using tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to emarietta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rsage
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Joel,

Do you know if anything can be done about the low in-call volume? I have it cranked up and the hearing aid setting turned on. Honestly I'm not sure if it's a ROM-specific thing or a general Sense4 problem.

Thanks as always for your excellent work

emarietta
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsage View Post
Joel,

Do you know if anything can be done about the low in-call volume? I have it cranked up and the hearing aid setting turned on. Honestly I'm not sure if it's a ROM-specific thing or a general Sense4 problem.

Thanks as always for your excellent work
I've had a couple calls on the new version and my volume was fine

Sent from my tits using tapatalk 2

quepaso
Old
Thanks Meter 88
1080p video recording isnt recording right, goes into a 4:3 screen when capping.

rsage
Old
(Last edited by rsage; 18th April 2012 at 01:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by emarietta View Post
I've had a couple calls on the new version and my volume was fine
Hmmm interesting. All I can tell you is that compared to gb or sense 3.6/ics roms, I'm having a much harder time hearing anyone if I'm anywhere other than in a very quiet room. I don't hear any difference between the old and new versions of this rom. Others have reported the same issue so I assume it's not just me.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by quepaso View Post
1080p video recording isnt recording right, goes into a 4:3 screen when capping.
I noticed that, but I think when you go back and watch the video, it's in the correct perspective. I think it only looks skewed when you're actually recording it (at least I think that's the way it was with version 1.0)

gadget!
Old
Thanks Meter 1,061
I'm sur some are having issues but my volume is fine.

I just called a friend also using this rom and we want back and forth between speaker and handset and neither of us had any volume issues.

Volume levels were fine on both ends.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
If my post was helpful, please hit the thanks button!

gadget!

aalopez10
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Hey joelz or anyone does Sebastian kernel work on this trumy the 1700 ov n doesn't boot the phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

rsage
Old
(Last edited by rsage; 18th April 2012 at 05:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget! View Post
I'm sur some are having issues but my volume is fine.

I just called a friend also using this rom and we want back and forth between speaker and handset and neither of us had any volume issues.

Volume levels were fine on both ends.
Cool thanks for the info. Yes - the volume is fine for me if I'm just sitting in my house or in some other quiet location - the in-call volume seems adequate for that. What were your surroundings like? I'm having problems hearing when there is any kind of background noise - locations that were fine volume-wise with gb and sense 3.6 roms. So I can only deduce that it's still loud enough for some situations, but no longer loud enough when there's background noise.

I don't want to belabor the point though so I'll drop it unless Joel has anything to add.

Edit: Ok I lied I do have one other thing to add - flashed back and forth (wiping each time) between this and one of the other Sense 4.0 ROM's a few times tonight, for some reason the in-call volume is much louder on the other

paulhoop
Old
(Last edited by paulhoop; 18th April 2012 at 01:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 65
ROM Rocks...

Two things about it though.

In call volume is an issue here also. speaker side, not the mic. Can't hear the caller very well, they can hear me fine.

I disabled boot sound, woke the wife up with it the other morning at 5:30AM. oopppsss.

SquireSCA
Old
Thanks Meter 213
So at this point, what bugs are still present? If you send an MMS does it still kill the phone?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe