They are both using the DSC Team kernel. I have to thank the developers of these ROMs, as they are amazing!!!!
Both ROMs have working English interface.
Since the OP is hesitating in posting more information, so I did a little more digging myself. It lands me on the board with everything Dell Streak related in Korean.
They even have DSC/longhorn Rom discussion going on...
Since their board uses referer check, I can't post a direct link to the CM7 thread. But any brave soul or for those who can read Korean (I can't) may give it a try.
CM7 thread (first link):
Mini CM7 How-to:
1. Download and flash stock 407, you can find it in the General board. Read the guide by TheManii on how to flash
and put them in your SD-Card
3. Flash Streakmod by Fastboot. Read the guide here
4. Without booting into the stock 407 rom, go in to recovery mode (both vol keys depressed) and flash the two zip files you downloaded.
5. while in recovery mode: Wipe user data, wipe user partition, wipe dalvik cache, fix permission. Reboot with both vol keys depressed.
6. Do a factory Reset while booting up with vol keys depressed. (dell factory reset method - first option of the four options)
1. turning off boot animation in Cyanogenmod setting gives me a 20 sec boot up time with stock innerSD card, insane !!
2. It was found that Wifi-On will keep the device awake(on purpose), hence, battery draining. If you don't need wifi connection 24/7, you can use Green Power in market to override the wifi rule and only have it turned on when screen is on, and turns off the wifi automatically when screen is off. It's also customizable, that you can force wifi to stay on for specific time or if there's traffic
Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk