Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROMs][ALL-IN-ONE] SPICE-MI 350n Super Thread !(18 Apr)

Tip us?

naifdamudi
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirmujtaba View Post
I m telling if his phone is not starting up.....

otherwise bill's idea is best no need to go to service centre
Phone is working normally, but recovery is not. some how i lost recovery when i tried custom recovery made for 350n.

Should i try CWM mention in OP?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirmujtaba View Post
bro first of all I m talking about mi 350's custom recovery not mi350n's

look here
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1338718
Download links for recovery image is not working, i've been looking for that thread hoping someone who might have copy reupload again to other host.

Lastly, thanks all for commenting, i think i might risk a bit see how that goes with spice center guys, i'm hoping they will replace it with mi350n instead of just flashing it.

billamin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by naifdamudi View Post
Phone is working normally, but recovery is not. some how i lost recovery when i tried custom recovery made for 350n.

Should i try CWM mention in OP?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Download links for recovery image is not working, i've been looking for that thread hoping someone who might have copy reupload again to other host.

Lastly, thanks all for commenting, i think i might risk a bit see how that goes with spice center guys, i'm hoping they will replace it with mi350n instead of just flashing it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1317804
try this thread its dedicated to mi350........

spicemi350n
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by naifdamudi View Post
Do you guys have recovery image saved for MI350?

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

simple,
first root your device using super1click, search the forum its already mention couple of time.
Install Titanium Backup, remove all spice bloatware you want, transfer apps to SD if you are concern with phone memory usage.

Hope it you'll be able to do things i mention, i hated spice apps, as soon as i found info it was done, I even integrated few app i frequently use in Rom like mx video and quickpic along with winamp and opera.

Good luck.
hi i. even want to remove some google apps like gmail or google search will that affect android os any way. and i assume that you integrated app with the help of
Titanium backup.

i think the whole idea of tweaking is that first back up your runing phone completely and then do RnD and if any thing goes wrong just install back up. oh now i getting hang of this linux android thing.

root and unroot spice and other pone easy way and enjoy warranty.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post23751589

balamu96m
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 937
@Naifdamudi: This page has got all that you need for your phone - Mi-350(aka Lenovo A60)........even custom recovery.............use google translate n go through it completely......
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=592301

hasan4791
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Question need rom dump for spice mi350

Quote:
Originally Posted by balamu96m View Post
Spice Mi-350n Super thread !

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device by these instructions (though it may not happen!).

Hi everyone,
this thread will have everything for your Spice-Mi 350n.

Put you general discussions here (or) at Spice Mi-350n thread !

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
NEW CUSTOM ROMs !
(alphabetical)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Everyone try and reply !!

I . ROOTING :
First of all root your phone. Didn't root your phone yet ? Don't worry. Follow this guide here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1472026

II . BACK-UP STOCK ROM/ ROM DUMP :
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

1) ROOT is necessary. It is recommended to put the phone in 'Airplane mode' so that it won't disturb the process and make sure you have ~500 mb space in SD card.

2) Download 'BackUpTools.rar' from Tools Box (scroll down) or attachments and extract it to your SD Card. You'll have 2 folders - 'gscript' and 'Install'.

3) Install 'GScriptLite.apk' from gscript folder.

3) After installation, open the 'GScriptLite' application -> Menu -> Add Script.

4) Tick 'Needs SU ?'

5) Click 'Load File' and select 'Back23.sh' and then select 'save'

6) Now Click on 'Back 23' and Super User will ask for Permission and allow it. Nothing more to touch. Wait for few minutes. After few mins, it will say 'Auto Close is Cancelled'. Now its safe to close.

7) Your Back-Up will be in 'backup_' folder located in your SD card's root.
It will have files named ' firmware.info, preloader.img, nvram.img, seccnfg.img, uboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, secstatic. img, misc.img, logo.img, expdb.img, cache.img, system.img, data.img' in that folder. Copy it to your computer and keep it at a safe place. More Over if you are posting in the forums or sharing it online, don't include ' data.img, cache.img and nvram.img' as they contain your personal information.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
III . RECOVERY :
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
Default android recovery lacks few important features such as 'Back-up/Restore', 'Partition SD' etc.

Here is a working recovery that can be replaced with your default recovery.

-- MODDED RECOVERY (4pda.ru):
[Working Successfully!]
Screen Shot
It is a very useful recovery with many features. It is a must if you want to mod your phone !
Downloads: download from the Tools Box or attachments.
Installation Instructions:
Extract the downloaded 'Modded Recovery.zip' to you SD card. It will have a *.img file.
Download and install MobileUncle Tools. Get it from Tools Box or attachments !
Install and open MobileUncle Tools -> Get Started -> Flash Recovery from SD -> Select the extracted *.img file. Allow it when it asks for SuperUser permission. It should take less than few minutes. Enjoy the new features !

IMPORTANT TIP: After installing modded recovery, do a full a nandroid backup.
Intructions: Go to Recovery mode[HOME button + Volume Up + Power Button] -> Backup/restore.

[IMP: NOT WORKING]ClockWorkMod [CWM] Recovery(China-Iphone.ru):
It is claimed that it works with every MTK6573, 650mhz, Android 2.3 (B63M) device.It is not working with our device. No problem. Modded recovery will do everything for you !
Download (AT YOUR OWN RISK): download from the Tools Box or attachments.
Same installation instructions. Even if you try this and it doesn't work, don't get afraid. Boot normally and flash MODDED RECOVERY through MobileUncle Tools ! Enjoy !
Well, if you think you can make it work, try and edit it !

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________
TOOLS BOX :
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

ADB Drivers: Click HERE

Back Up Tools: Click HERE

Mobile Uncle Tools: Click HERE

Recovery:--Working Modded Recovery: Click HERE
--(Not Working) CWM Recovery: Click Click HERE

Super One Click v2.3.1: Click HERE

hey dude....pls help me out here....i need the rom dump of spice Mi350....could u pls attch me the link....im porting miromax A60 and need it....help me dude...

balamu96m
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 937
r u trying to port spice mi 350/350n 2.3.4 to micromax A60 ??

For 350 rom search in their forums.........for 350n rom, search for billamin's rom dump in the spice mi 350n general discussions thread.........

The Following User Says Thank You to balamu96m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spicemi350n
Old
Thanks Meter 6
keep them coming, want to know more and all about what game and app you guys are using.....

will definitely help me and other to fully use this phone...

Yes spice has update for 350n, i personally went to their service center at vikas marg delhi, they told me that they will update it but at that time their engg was on leave so they told me to come tomorrow. reception just told me that they will update and give hand to hand, so what version of GB they are updating i don't know..

what you guys say updating is good???????

yasirmujtaba
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemi350n View Post
keep them coming, want to know more and all about what game and app you guys are using.....

will definitely help me and other to fully use this phone...

Yes spice has update for 350n, i personally went to their service center at vikas marg delhi, they told me that they will update it but at that time their engg was on leave so they told me to come tomorrow. reception just told me that they will update and give hand to hand, so what version of GB they are updating i don't know..

what you guys say updating is good???????
Asked to customer care of spice there is no update for us ...

if they are updating to android 2.3.5 or other versiong then you must go for an uodate
Guides:-
Rooting Guide For Gionee Elife E7
My Devices-Nokia 3315>SE W200i>W350i>Moto Rokr E6>Spice Mi-350n>Xolo A700>Q800>Elife E7

hasan4791
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Question link...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by balamu96m View Post
r u trying to port spice mi 350/350n 2.3.4 to micromax A60 ??

For 350 rom search in their forums.........for 350n rom, search for billamin's rom dump in the spice mi 350n general discussions thread.........
pls provide me the link dude...it vl b helpful...

yennesx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked Device

In the process of applying the custom roms, I bricked the device not it won't boot. I saw the youtube video about re-flashing in windows but has anyone figure out a way to re-flash using linux?

Tags
all-in-one, guide, recovery, root, spice mi-350n