FORUMS

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more

No, Android Apps on Windows Mobile Isn’t a Good Thing

As Symbian and Blackberry OS gradually gave way to Android and iOS towards … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][MIUI-G_2.4.13][ARC/ARC S][MULTI-LANGUAGE][Update FXP130 03 Ago 2012]

20th April 2012, 08:26 AM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMN

Excuse me for my noob question, how i can have a laucher content destop and apps drawer like offcial rom or MIUI v4? I try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1498778 but it dont work

That is only for ROMS based on ICS.

You can't use in this ROM
 
 
20th April 2012, 11:37 AM |#152  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
There is something strange with Miui music player equalizer. Somehow I felt too much trebel, especially around 4kHz freq.

Anybody noticing this too? But fine with others 3rd party music player.

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
20th April 2012, 12:43 PM |#153  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyGS

There is something strange with Miui music player equalizer. Somehow I felt too much trebel, especially around 4kHz freq.

Anybody noticing this too? But fine with others 3rd party music player.

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Mine its fine here, but i'm using LT18i
23rd April 2012, 05:27 AM |#154  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
FXP117 released, plz update man
23rd April 2012, 10:49 AM |#155  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMN

FXP117 released, plz update man


its compiling...

It takes lot of time to do that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guimenez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:56 PM |#156  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Wat battery life?

Wysyłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:07 PM |#157  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiif1

Wat battery life?

Wysyłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

From very good to the best, dude. You can use 3 days with this rom.
p/s i want to upload screen shot for you but screenshot toggle dont work, a bug ? It make a sound but i can't see images anywhere
23rd April 2012, 05:09 PM |#158  
ArmorD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 367
 
More
Hi. I'm pretty much digging this rom so far. It has a little bit better performance compared to DiMiui and the battery life isn't any worse.
I have one problem though. I just recovered my backup of this rom, after testing some stock ICS roms. Then I wanted to install Extended Settings mod, I flashed the same zip package I've used before, and now I have a PINK status bar(freekin' sexy... ), but yet no "MIUI Control Panel" app anywhere(not in MIUI Launcher nor any other launcher. Google Search didn't find it either). What to do? I know it should work cause I've used the same package on the same rom before...

Last edited by ArmorD; 23rd April 2012 at 05:11 PM.
23rd April 2012, 05:16 PM |#159  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMN

From very good to the best, dude. You can use 3 days with this rom.
p/s i want to upload screen shot for you but screenshot toggle dont work, a bug ? It make a sound but i can't see images anywhere

Wat kernel u use

Wysyłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:19 PM |#160  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorD

Hi. I'm pretty much digging this rom so far. It has a little bit better performance compared to DiMiui and the battery life isn't any worse.
I have one problem though. I just recovered my backup of this rom, after testing some stock ICS roms. Then I wanted to install Extended Settings mod, I flashed the same zip package I've used before, and now I have a PINK status bar(freekin' sexy... ), but yet no "MIUI Control Panel" app anywhere(not in MIUI Launcher nor any other launcher. Google Search didn't find it either). What to do? I know it should work cause I've used the same package on the same rom before...

Reinstall that app. I got MIUI Control Panel, I can setup something as date,colour, but i can't add apps draw, cant enable it
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiif1

Wat kernel u use

Wysyłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

BlendKernel yo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes