Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 50,761 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] FULL sense 3.0

Tip us?

K7Cobb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default [Q] FULL sense 3.0

Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.

K7Cobb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Here's one of the messages they sent to me..........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-03_22-07-45.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	930466  

yellowjacket1981
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by K7Cobb View Post
Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.
Try Go locker, and Go launcher. Go locker has all kinds of lockscreens, and Go Launcher has all kinds of themes.

AndroidBotx
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 38
We are not getting ICS officially ever. I contacted my "connection" at htc and he said the HTC Doubleshot will not get updated due to "Tmobiles Add on Skin" meaning expresso. We are the red headed step children. Stop asking htc when we are getting an update cause we are not. We will be lucky to see 2.3.5 officially.

marc12868
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Widgetlocker.

My phone history

K7Cobb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Shoupdve got a sensation.......trading my phone does any body know some one that wants it?

wiswis
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Shoupdve got a sensation.......trading my phone does any body know some one that wants it?
My dad has a sensation its complete **** don't get it

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS

AndroidBotx
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Dont do it. You will regret it.

K7Cobb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.

AgentCherryColla
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.
Team Freedom never got the rom working.

You need to have ADB (Android Debugging Bridge) Setup.
Then goto the "Unlocker.Com". They have guides for our phone, alongside a video to help.

There's no Sense 3.0 Roms that are worth flashing on XDA. Over on Rootzwiki there's a Sense 3.0 Rom called "Rubix Sensation".

We have an ICS 3.6 Rom. Great since we have WVGA 3.6 parts now.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
Phones: iPhone (3G/s) MyTouch 4GSlide CyanogenMod (7/9/10[.1]) Galaxy S II (TMOUS) AOKP
Tablets: Kindle Fire (Cyanogenmod) Nook Color CyanogenMod
Other: Archos HomeConnect 35 CyanogenMod7 (If you want, ask)