Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] FULL sense 3.0

4th March 2012, 03:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 33

436 posts
More
Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.
4th March 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Columbus

436 posts
More
Here's one of the messages they sent to me..........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-03_22-07-45.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	930466  
4th March 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #3  
Flag Tucson, Az
Thanks Meter: 60

283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K7Cobb

Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.

Try Go locker, and Go launcher. Go locker has all kinds of lockscreens, and Go Launcher has all kinds of themes.
4th March 2012, 05:59 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Reno/Tahoe
Thanks Meter: 38

149 posts
More
We are not getting ICS officially ever. I contacted my "connection" at htc and he said the HTC Doubleshot will not get updated due to "Tmobiles Add on Skin" meaning expresso. We are the red headed step children. Stop asking htc when we are getting an update cause we are not. We will be lucky to see 2.3.5 officially.
4th March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #5  
Flag Spokane Valley, WA
Thanks Meter: 46

176 posts
More
Quote:

Widgetlocker.
4th March 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Columbus

436 posts
More
Shoupdve got a sensation.......trading my phone does any body know some one that wants it?
4th March 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 67

877 posts
More
Quote:

Shoupdve got a sensation.......trading my phone does any body know some one that wants it?

My dad has a sensation its complete **** don't get it

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS
4th March 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Reno/Tahoe
Thanks Meter: 38

149 posts
More
Quote:

Dont do it. You will regret it.
5th March 2012, 11:47 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Columbus

436 posts
More
Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.
5th March 2012, 02:50 PM   |  #10  
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511

1,471 posts
More
Quote:

Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.

Team Freedom never got the rom working.

You need to have ADB (Android Debugging Bridge) Setup.
Then goto the "Unlocker.Com". They have guides for our phone, alongside a video to help.

There's no Sense 3.0 Roms that are worth flashing on XDA. Over on Rootzwiki there's a Sense 3.0 Rom called "Rubix Sensation".

We have an ICS 3.6 Rom. Great since we have WVGA 3.6 parts now.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread