1. Need the FlashTool
2. In order to use it 100% we will have to install the module and its respective DoomKernel WIFI (I recommend the medium OVERCLOCK VERSION)
3. Copy kernel to firmware folder FlashTool Into one and flash.
4. We went into recovery mode (XRECOVERY) and select Full wipe, wipe cache, then in advanced, battery stats and wipe Dalvik-cache
5. We got the ROM, we had to SD card and installed it on XRECOVERY (Zip Custom Install -> Select Custom ZIP ---> and select the ROM)
6. Reboot, wait 5 minutes and started in XRECOVERY and we FIX PERMISSIONS
7. Reboot again and enjoy the ROM
I have some question:
1) What is the module and its respective DoomKenel WIFI?
I found the DoomKernel v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION
v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION] ( min/max: 128Mhz/1113Mhz )
(to be flashed via xRecovery)
Is it the right one?
This one is flashed via Xrecovery. So can I flash it instead of using FlashTool?
If I can is it flashed before or after installing the ROM?