[ROM] UPDATE Custom Rom Honeycomb 3.2.1 - Firmware 3.2.80 Only for SDE ;

Search This thread

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi!

This is an update to previous version Custom Rom Honeycomb 3.2.1 , Firmware 3.2.80;

This Custom Rom ( CR) , is ROOTED, BUSYBOX work well ( fixed all error !) , Su and Superuser already installed .

Now work for HDD model !

The overclock is present but is not activated. ( You can activate by replacing in /system/etc/init.d/Stweak - line # echo xxxxxxxxxx > /proc/opptimizer with exemp. : echo 1222000000 > /proc/opptimizer )

All the files is under UPDATE.zip : => http://www.4shared.com/zip/wUWC2y87/UPDATE.html

If you can not download , here have the same CR with pre-enable Overclock => http://hotfile.com/dl/149057638/e1b2030/PRE_ENABLED_OVERCLOCKING.zip.html ( your details in the second post on down side ....UPDATE...).

What you need to know :
- download UPDATE.zip, unpack and copy archos.ext4.update into /data/media or /mnt/storage .....reboot into SDE and copy zImage and initramfs.cpio.gz in a new driver ! - ok! flash and and wait for restart .
- you can install over the old version or on clean install ....works well for both !
- the restart will take longer .....may be even 2~3 min.

The CR include :

- windows animations ;
- some icons changed;
- some app added in /data/app for NOT FC ;
- adjust audio volume;
- now working 3G port On/OFF;
- you can update su binary into Superuser without error ! ( see picture 4 );
- possibility of Overclocking ( take great care not to damage the device !!! );
- enable vibrator ;
- add some wallpapers and live wallpapers;

This CR is stable, without any error and can be used as a daily Rom !!!

Thanks to their work !!! { @letama and @gen_scheisskopf }

37043327963377447805.png

09986381006473011250.png

01884727066432556041.png

93239421723181038840.png

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
How overclock your device ?

INFO :

Overclocking Edition !

Edit the script Stweak with Root_Explorer or any other app into /system/etc/init.d/Stweak , changing the line

# echo xxxxxxxxxx > /proc/opptimizer
with a number of your choice ( ex. 1.3GHz = 1300000000)
echo 1300000000 > /proc/opptimizer

For the changes to take effect you don't need to reboot the device , just press long Stweak , choose Open With , choose Linux Script Handler and Execute !

Note: must be run after every reboot !

Now test the changes you made : just open CPUBoost and take a look into CPU Max Speed , you can see here ( as in the picture above) value set by you in script Stweak ! Choose as desired ! ( don't need any other app added for overclocking your device ) .

I advise you to do this with moderation !

I'm NOT responsible for damaged equipment after overclocking !!!

Good Luck !!!

79064391744245751549.png

UPDATE.......Now comes with auto-running scripts !

If you bother run Stweak ( script for overclocking) for each reboot : here is to solve this deficit ! = > http://hotfile.com/dl/149057638/e1b2030/PRE_ENABLED_OVERCLOCKING.zip.html

Just unpack and copy archos.ext4.update following the tutorial above.

Is the same CR, but now your selected frequency will now remain after rebooting !

HOW to run this new update ?

- just edit Stweak into /system/etc/init.d : replace "# echo xxxxxxxxxx" with your favorite frequency ( ex. echo 1230000000 ) , save and exit ....and reboot your device. Now open CPUBoost and under CPU Max Speed choose your frequency !

Respectfully ,
surdu_petru

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
I tried to get it to 1.5 ghz but failed. Is there are certain value?

Currently beta testing my new Honeycomb Sammich build ;)

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi!

Testing my device ( 1.2GHz) with overclock. at 1.6GHz....already no longer moving well ( not stable ...but for 1.4GHz work fine ! ).

I don't know which is certain value .... for maximum efficiency and without stability problems ! :rolleyes:

philmein

May 31, 2010
Oldham Lancashire
Hi !

That because of gen_scheisskopf's work !!!

Have you encountered some problems with this software ? ( error, bugs ..frame ...??? ) ?

rom seems to be running fine i think ive messed the overclocking up tho is there a way to reset stweak to the original setting?
rom is still working at 1.200mhz box standard for the hdd model but the editing went wrong to fiddly for me lol

both you and the general have done a great job

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
rom seems to be running fine i think ive messed the overclocking up tho is there a way to reset stweak to the original setting?
rom is still working at 1.200mhz box standard for the hdd model but the editing went wrong to fiddly for me lol

Hi!

Thanks ....

Do not complicate !!! ...just edit Stweak ( with a editor like root_explorer) ...and follow the steps in the second post # 2

original Stweak was ...

Stweak
.......................................................................................
#!/bin/sh

insmod /lib/modules/symsearch.ko

insmod /lib/modules/opptimizer.ko

...........................................................................................

...end follow step by step #2 How overclock your device ?

Last edited:
Reactions: uphall

philmein

May 31, 2010
Oldham Lancashire
when i press long Stweak , choose Open With , choose Linux Script Handler and Execute !

linux script handler does not appear i copied and pasted this

#!/bin/sh

# echo 1300000000 > /proc/opptimizer

but it stays at 1.2mhz stock

ill have another try

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
when i press long Stweak , choose Open With , choose Linux Script Handler and Execute !

linux script handler does not appear i copied and pasted this

#!/bin/sh

but it stays at 1.2mhz stock

ill have another try

Hi !

Replace this line :
with

you don't have this options ?

picture.php

Last edited:

brbi

Oct 14, 2011
I noticed that after every reboot you lose the overclock setting back to the original frequency.

schmo90

Jan 12, 2011
if i try to run the script i only get a reboot...

is there a fix for the market to show me all apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

This is an update to previous version Custom Rom Honeycomb 3.2.1 , Firmware 3.2.80;

This Custom Rom ( CR) , is ROOTED, BUSYBOX work well ( fixed all error !) , Su and Superuser already installed .

Now work for HDD model !

The overclock is present but is not activated. ( You can activate by replacing in /system/etc/init.d/Stweak - line # echo xxxxxxxxxx > /proc/opptimizer with exemp. : echo 1222000000 > /proc/opptimizer )

All the files is under UPDATE.zip : => http://www.4shared.com/zip/wUWC2y87/UPDATE.html

If you can not download , here have the same CR with pre-enable Overclock => http://hotfile.com/dl/149057638/e1b2030/PRE_ENABLED_OVERCLOCKING.zip.html ( your details in the second post on down side ....UPDATE...).

What you need to know :
    - download UPDATE.zip, unpack and copy archos.ext4.update into /data/media or /mnt/storage .....reboot into SDE and copy zImage and initramfs.cpio.gz in a new driver ! - ok! flash and and wait for restart .
    - you can install over the old version or on clean install ....works well for both !
    - the restart will take longer .....may be even 2~3 min.

The CR include :

- windows animations ;
    - some icons changed;
    - some app added in /data/app for NOT FC ;
    - adjust audio volume;
    - now working 3G port On/OFF;
    - you can update su binary into Superuser without error ! ( see picture 4 );
    - possibility of Overclocking ( take great care not to damage the device !!! );
    - enable vibrator ;
    - add some wallpapers and live wallpapers;

This CR is stable, without any error and can be used as a daily Rom !!!

Thanks to their work !!! { @letama and @gen_scheisskopf }

37043327963377447805.png

09986381006473011250.png

01884727066432556041.png

93239421723181038840.png
    How overclock your device ?

INFO :

Overclocking Edition !

Edit the script Stweak with Root_Explorer or any other app into /system/etc/init.d/Stweak , changing the line

with a number of your choice ( ex. 1.3GHz = 1300000000)

For the changes to take effect you don't need to reboot the device , just press long Stweak , choose Open With , choose Linux Script Handler and Execute !

Note: must be run after every reboot !

Now test the changes you made : just open CPUBoost and take a look into CPU Max Speed , you can see here ( as in the picture above) value set by you in script Stweak ! Choose as desired ! ( don't need any other app added for overclocking your device ) .

I advise you to do this with moderation !

I'm NOT responsible for damaged equipment after overclocking !!!

Good Luck !!!

79064391744245751549.png

UPDATE.......Now comes with auto-running scripts !

If you bother run Stweak ( script for overclocking) for each reboot : here is to solve this deficit ! = > http://hotfile.com/dl/149057638/e1b2030/PRE_ENABLED_OVERCLOCKING.zip.html

Just unpack and copy archos.ext4.update following the tutorial above.

Is the same CR, but now your selected frequency will now remain after rebooting !

HOW to run this new update ?

- just edit Stweak into /system/etc/init.d : replace "# echo xxxxxxxxxx" with your favorite frequency ( ex. echo 1230000000 ) , save and exit ....and reboot your device. Now open CPUBoost and under CPU Max Speed choose your frequency !

Respectfully ,
    surdu_petru
    :)working fine with hdd model

Hi!

Thanks ....

Do not complicate !!! ...just edit Stweak ( with a editor like root_explorer) ...and follow the steps in the second post # 2

original Stweak was ...

Stweak
    .......................................................................................
    #!/bin/sh

...........................................................................................

...end follow step by step #2 How overclock your device ?
    what I mean to say is, in your tutorial, you say: just press long Stweak , choose Open With , choose Linux Script Handler and Execute !

root browser gives no such option "Open With"

OK !

IT WAS !!! Now please read on bottom to UPDATE !!! Good luck !