FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[DEFUNCT] Reloaded ICS 1.9b4-050712 | CyanogenMod 9 UI Enhancements | All phones

2nd April 2012, 11:48 AM |#581  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Thank you for this awesome mod. Works great on latest CM9 (4.04) for Galaxy S2.

The only thing that keeps me from using it is the missing support of the flashlight button. I enabled it in the CM9 settings but it isnt showing in the toggle-window. (all the other buttons are working)
I use it very often, so this is a real problem for me.
 
 
2nd April 2012, 11:52 AM |#582  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimroth

Thank you for this awesome mod. Works great on latest CM9 (4.04) for Galaxy S2.

The only thing that keeps me from using it is the missing support of the flashlight button. I enabled it in the CM9 settings but it isnt showing in the toggle-window. (all the other buttons are working)
I use it very often, so this is a real problem for me.

+1 I could use this too.
The Following User Says Thank You to khenault For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 03:22 PM |#583  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimroth

Thank you for this awesome mod. Works great on latest CM9 (4.04) for Galaxy S2.

The only thing that keeps me from using it is the missing support of the flashlight button. I enabled it in the CM9 settings but it isnt showing in the toggle-window. (all the other buttons are working)
I use it very often, so this is a real problem for me.

1+ yeah hope update comes soon
2nd April 2012, 08:29 PM |#584  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I have tried this over and over again with no success. I have wiped and reflashed CM9 nightly and redownloaded 1.7 but it still is not working I still get system UI has stopped. I have a lte Galaxy Nexus (Toro) any suggestions???
2nd April 2012, 10:18 PM |#585  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
Ill be posting 1.9 beta 1 in around an hour. Includes 4.0.4 code, theme options, nav bar customization, and a new app. Stay tuned
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rob43 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:30 PM |#586  
Litderose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob43

Ill be posting 1.9 beta 1 in around an hour. Includes 4.0.4 code, theme options, nav bar customization, and a new app. Stay tuned

GREAT NEWS !
Thank you Rob !
2nd April 2012, 10:44 PM |#587  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 532
 
Donate to Me
More
Aw yeah .

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk
2nd April 2012, 10:54 PM |#588  
TecQuality's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
@Rob: simply awesome, thanks for your efforts, however i'm wondering about a little thing that can be very useful can we change the camera button in the lock screen with another app?
2nd April 2012, 11:13 PM |#589  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
how do i get all of the toggles up like in the screenshot of the first pic i only have 4? using sgs2 cm9 4.0.4
2nd April 2012, 11:14 PM |#590  
lippol94's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Cremona
Thanks Meter: 2,657
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojdag

how do i get all of the toggles up like in the screenshot of the first pic i only have 4? using sgs2 cm9 4.0.4

Settings --> System --> Statusbar --> Toogle

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes