Thread Closed

[DEFUNCT] Reloaded ICS 1.9b4-050712 | CyanogenMod 9 UI Enhancements | All phones

OP rob43

9th April 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #811  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 16,572

10,306 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robekia1

I tried to replace the original system with files from this ZIP and re-build the system --> Failed (Getting UI force close).

it seems that some scripts (sh) from the ZIP/SYSTEM needs to be run after the APK injection....i tried this also but the script can't be run because this extension is not defined in system.

I can still able to test any suggestions from members and if any one managed to do that before, please input..

If your running Android from your sdcard then the files you need to replace are on there. We run it on our phones so we might not be the right group to ask those questions. Hope you get it working though!

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
9th April 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #812  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 136

693 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob43

REQUIREMENTS

Any Deodexed CM9 ROM

Reloaded ICS is not compatible with tablets.

Wanna use this on my Galaxy Note in tabletUI mode...will my Note be recognized as a tablet or will your mod work for me too?
9th April 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #813  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,661

15,002 posts
More
Works great on Galaxy Note running Imilka CM9
The Following User Says Thank You to LordManhattan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #814  
Thanks Meter: 6

103 posts
More
never used CM... but have actually used MIUI all the time on S2 and now i miss MIUI on note... but i guess with CM9 coming it should make up for missing MIUI on note...
one thing i'd like to know is that does this reloaded ICS - CM9 also contains the "Guard Mode" that MIUI has where all the call log and message box appear empty if the guard mode is enabled...
any help would be appreciated...
9th April 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #815  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 220

433 posts
More
Hooah, got this working without issue on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running a CM9 nightly build from Winner (see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1404988 ).
Works great.
One question I can't seem to find an answer to: Is it possible to make the navigation bar transparent? I am able to change the themes and colors and I have a transparent notification bar working without issue.
Kinda makes me wonder if the theme setup can allow for transparent or semi-transparent colors, because that would be really cool.

Awesome mod, really liking it. You took the already crazy good CM9 and made it even better!
9th April 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #816  
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,774

13,350 posts
More
I lost my whole fun in xda

Hbecause of you

I credited
I gave al links
I asked them to thank you
And after all i was just sharing

But i dont know
Why people these days are whining so much

But i am done

I wanna know who informed you and wanted atleast a pm before

So i ould fix

But leavi it
Forget
It

Sent from my idiot galaxy ace
10th April 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #817  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,345

572 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wifi doesn't turn on with the toggles . I can successfully turn off wifi from the toggle.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
10th April 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #818  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,345

572 posts
Donate to Me
More
It will also be good if you add carrier text

10th April 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #819  
Thanks Meter: 179

355 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamcharles

It will also be good if you add carrier text

+1
10th April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #820  
Flag Belgrade - Serbia
Thanks Meter: 79

303 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivinityCycle

Hooah, got this working without issue on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running a CM9 nightly build from Winner (see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1404988 ).
Works great.
One question I can't seem to find an answer to: Is it possible to make the navigation bar transparent? I am able to change the themes and colors and I have a transparent notification bar working without issue.
Kinda makes me wonder if the theme setup can allow for transparent or semi-transparent colors, because that would be really cool.

Awesome mod, really liking it. You took the already crazy good CM9 and made it even better!

I think it should be possible. While editing hex code of the color, first two letters (#ff......) is for transparency... Change it to anything lower (00,11,22....99,AA,BB,CC) and try it...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread