Thanks Meter 1410
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ǝɹoɯıʇlɐq, MD̡̳̮̖͖ͮ̎̊̄
DONATE TO ME
CAT Computers [Saint Louis, MO]: Android Platform Developer / Architect
- Expertise in Java
- Expertise in C++
- Expertise in embedded Linux device driver
- Expertise in embedded Linux core / file system / scheduler / debugging
- Expertise in Android Platform
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Excellent Java and C++ programming skills
- Excellent Java and C++ debugging skills
- Good understanding of embedded Linux
- Experience with embedded Linux device driver
- Understanding the ARM architecture, Linux Kernel, BSP, and graphics / multimedia frameworks
- Programming experiences (5+ years) in C/C++ in embedded OS environment
- Experience in the Android system such as OpenCore, rendering and audio scheme
- Hands-on experience in mobile related device drivers, middleware, Android
- (Optional but preferred): Experience with Mobile Video Streaming applications (such as MythTV and other similar apps) & Mobile Ad Integration
Seeking a Freelance Android Developer with pref. experience in developing their own ROM's or secure skin / layovers (similar to the Nook or Kindle.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We are looking to develop a custom locked -down secure ROM based on basic Android. Experience with ICS is not required though preferable.). We are looking to skin Android similar to Nook's & Kindles and develop our own layover with access to our own applications.
We will also want the ability to remotely update the skin / layover, and the apps available through it.
- Though the initial development will be in Android, we may branch off and later develop for the iPAD and WebOS (if WEbOS stays alive).
- Taking an existing open source ROM and making minor lockdown modifications is what we are looking for. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developing / adding features to Android Platform
- Develop the Android kernel device drivers and Android platform
- Interact with customers and third-party solution providers to support customers' mass production
Location: Saint Louis, MO (Telecommuting opportunity – U.S. Residents preferred but not required)
Salary: OPEN FOR BID
To apply, please send your résumé to email@example.com