Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

OP Hashcode

6th March 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
is there a way to keep the keyboard lit at it's brightest even with the screen brightness all the way down?
6th March 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 5
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
If your camera is perfect working order, does your video and Movie Studio work as well in the ICS build? Just wondering... I can wait until the build develops more of course.

*Report Bug*

Wallpaper does not scroll with the screen
Turned setting on and it has not worked
I also notice a problem cropping wallpapers (probably related)
When I set the wallpaper I only see the bottom_left corner of the crop
6th March 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleokneegro

If your camera is perfect working order, does your video and Movie Studio work as well in the ICS build? Just wondering... I can wait until the build develops more of course.

*Report Bug*

Wallpaper does not scroll with the screen
Turned setting on and it has not worked
I also notice a problem cropping wallpapers (probably related)
When I set the wallpaper I only see the bottom_left corner of the crop

Camera works, and I am able to get into Movie Studio, just keep getting message that the video/image cannot be imported. Haven't tried adding from camera yet though.

Also, I'm experiencing the wallpaper issues you've described as well.
6th March 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #24  
CreepyE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 321
 
577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewhashish

is there a way to keep the keyboard lit at it's brightest even with the screen brightness all the way down?

Turn auto brightness on, go to autobrightness tweaks or something like that and all the squares should say 255 then hit save and apply. Full brightness with keys lit too

Sent from my DROID4 on ICS
6th March 2012, 11:19 PM   |  #25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I hadn't noticed the wallpaper till someone said something, but yeah, I don't have scrolling wallpaper.

Mine is actually cropped to the upper left, not lower left of the image. So different than others have experienced in orientation.

I also had an issue with my switch from WiFi back to 4G today, I had to toggle my mobile network to get back up and running after I turned off the WiFi.
7th March 2012, 12:11 AM   |  #26  
CreepyE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 321
 
577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlick2

I hadn't noticed the wallpaper till someone said something, but yeah, I don't have scrolling wallpaper.

Mine is actually cropped to the upper left, not lower left of the image. So different than others have experienced in orientation.

I also had an issue with my switch from WiFi back to 4G today, I had to toggle my mobile network to get back up and running after I turned off the WiFi.

Wallpaper scrolling works with me but I got apex launcher on mine

Sent from my DROID4 on ICS
7th March 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #27  
Hashcode's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 22,500
 
3,233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlick2

I hadn't noticed the wallpaper till someone said something, but yeah, I don't have scrolling wallpaper.

Mine is actually cropped to the upper left, not lower left of the image. So different than others have experienced in orientation.

I also had an issue with my switch from WiFi back to 4G today, I had to toggle my mobile network to get back up and running after I turned off the WiFi.

Yeah the LTE connection is a work in progress. Hopefully a really solid fix soon.

And the bug with Trebuchet not scrolling and using the left corner is known. I recommend using NovaLauncher or Apex as they are more friendly with non-AOSP phones.
7th March 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode

Yeah the LTE connection is a work in progress. Hopefully a really solid fix soon.

And the bug with Trebuchet not scrolling and using the left corner is known. I recommend using NovaLauncher or Apex as they are more friendly with non-AOSP phones.

I was going to try out NovaLauncher anyway. I'll get on installing it now.
7th March 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #29  
bonesjones's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 71
 
326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
My camera works but I can't switch to the front camera. If I switch I have to wipe just to get it to reset. Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk
7th March 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #30  
bonesjones's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 71
 
326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Working great hash, very stable, can't for the life of me to get 4g to stay for more than 5 seconds, then it falls to roaming, then 3g, then 4g, then repeat.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes