Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

Tip us?

dewhashish
Old
Thanks Meter 11
is there a way to keep the keyboard lit at it's brightest even with the screen brightness all the way down?

doubleokneegro
Old
Thanks Meter 5
If your camera is perfect working order, does your video and Movie Studio work as well in the ICS build? Just wondering... I can wait until the build develops more of course.

*Report Bug*

Wallpaper does not scroll with the screen
Turned setting on and it has not worked
I also notice a problem cropping wallpapers (probably related)
When I set the wallpaper I only see the bottom_left corner of the crop
Follow Me @thedjcontrol on Twitter
Contact me via Gtalk @doubleokneegro@gmail.com

Themes
Graffiti Citrus, Graffiti Grey, Distortion Red, Red Theme (v1&2)
Phillies Grey Theme, Older is Better Theme, DISTRICT 9, CITRUS

T-Mobile G1 - Black
Theme Developer
ROM - CM 4.0.4 - CM 4.1.9999
LONG LIVE CYANOGEN
Hard SPL
New Radio

jgardner
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleokneegro View Post
If your camera is perfect working order, does your video and Movie Studio work as well in the ICS build? Just wondering... I can wait until the build develops more of course.

*Report Bug*

Wallpaper does not scroll with the screen
Turned setting on and it has not worked
I also notice a problem cropping wallpapers (probably related)
When I set the wallpaper I only see the bottom_left corner of the crop
Camera works, and I am able to get into Movie Studio, just keep getting message that the video/image cannot be imported. Haven't tried adding from camera yet though.

Also, I'm experiencing the wallpaper issues you've described as well.

CreepyE
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewhashish View Post
is there a way to keep the keyboard lit at it's brightest even with the screen brightness all the way down?
Turn auto brightness on, go to autobrightness tweaks or something like that and all the squares should say 255 then hit save and apply. Full brightness with keys lit too

Sent from my DROID4 on ICS

garlick2
Old
Thanks Meter 52
I hadn't noticed the wallpaper till someone said something, but yeah, I don't have scrolling wallpaper.

Mine is actually cropped to the upper left, not lower left of the image. So different than others have experienced in orientation.

I also had an issue with my switch from WiFi back to 4G today, I had to toggle my mobile network to get back up and running after I turned off the WiFi.

CreepyE
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlick2 View Post
I hadn't noticed the wallpaper till someone said something, but yeah, I don't have scrolling wallpaper.

Mine is actually cropped to the upper left, not lower left of the image. So different than others have experienced in orientation.

I also had an issue with my switch from WiFi back to 4G today, I had to toggle my mobile network to get back up and running after I turned off the WiFi.
Wallpaper scrolling works with me but I got apex launcher on mine

Sent from my DROID4 on ICS

Hashcode
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 22,396

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlick2 View Post

Yeah the LTE connection is a work in progress. Hopefully a really solid fix soon.

And the bug with Trebuchet not scrolling and using the left corner is known. I recommend using NovaLauncher or Apex as they are more friendly with non-AOSP phones.

garlick2
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode View Post
Yeah the LTE connection is a work in progress. Hopefully a really solid fix soon.

And the bug with Trebuchet not scrolling and using the left corner is known. I recommend using NovaLauncher or Apex as they are more friendly with non-AOSP phones.
I was going to try out NovaLauncher anyway. I'll get on installing it now.

bonesjones
Old
Thanks Meter 71
My camera works but I can't switch to the front camera. If I switch I have to wipe just to get it to reset. Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

bonesjones
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Working great hash, very stable, can't for the life of me to get 4g to stay for more than 5 seconds, then it falls to roaming, then 3g, then 4g, then repeat.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk