Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidd View Post
Edit: nevermind.

Any update on when sd card will work?
Now, previous versions too. Removable SD mounts to PC by default. To mount the internal memory to PC unmount removable (via settings->storage) first.
The Following User Says Thank You to jocala For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingdavidd
Old
(Last edited by kingdavidd; 20th March 2012 at 09:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala View Post
Now, previous versions too. Removable SD mounts to PC by default. To mount the internal memory to PC unmount removable (via settings->storage) first.
Well my problem is no apps can find my sd card? for instance if you go to rom manager it will say no sd card found.

I dont know if this has to do with it but i have a 16gb sd card but it worked on rebel rom.

Also the tmobile my account doesnt work for me.

But I did use a newer version of gapps from rootzwiki but i dont think that could be the problem.

dennis96411
Old
(Last edited by dennis96411; 20th March 2012 at 09:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
That graphics glitch occurs from time-to-time. IDKW. You can also pull down notifications when this happens, and the screen will repaint properly when you flick notifications off.

GPS: If you'd like to fix GPS prior to the next test, it's simple. Connect via usb then from the command line:

Code:
adb remount
adb shell
cd /system/lib/hw
mv gps.ancora.so gps.ancora_tmo.so
reboot recovery
Once in recovery, format cache, wipe dalvik, then reboot. GPS should now work.

Thank you for the logs and feedback. Most helpful.
Well I'm getting the graphics glitch mostly when I try to uninstall an app, I just have to click on OK blindly. Also, thanks for the GPS fix, this is now the best ROM ever!

By the way, I just used a file browser app to rename the file, rebooted without wiping anything, and it seems to be working fine.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda premium

jocala
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Well my problem is no apps can find my sd card? for instance if you go to rom manager it will say no sd card found.

I dont know if this has to do with it but i have a 16gb sd card but it worked on rebel rom.
Cyanogenmod calls what's sometimes called internal sdcard "/mnt/sdcard" or "/sdcard." Your removable sdcard is referred to as "/mnt/emmc" or "/emmc." Try browsing these directories with the file manager.

joshua.justice
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Does the calendar sync work now? I don't see it listed in the OP.

And maybe for the camera fix you could use the files from the stock ROM?

kingdavidd
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Cyanogenmod calls what's sometimes called internal sdcard "/mnt/sdcard" or "/sdcard." Your removable sdcard is referred to as "/mnt/emmc" or "/emmc." Try browsing these directories with the file manager.
Well this causes things like the browser not be able to download anything because it cant find the SD Card.

dswaggz
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Well this causes things like the browser not be able to download anything because it cant find the SD Card.
Try opera an jocala thanx

via my ics eii4g

jocala
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
Does the calendar sync work now? I don't see it listed in the OP.

And maybe for the camera fix you could use the files from the stock ROM?
Calendar works here.

Regarding the camera, thanks for the suggestion, but using proprietary blobs is a very,very old cyanogenmod procedure, one of the first things done when building device and vendor files. Unfortunately, the hardware issues remaining will need more than just that.

Faultyy
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Calendar works here.

Regarding the camera, thanks for the suggestion, but using proprietary blobs is a very,very old cyanogenmod procedure, one of the first things done when building device and vendor files. Unfortunately, the hardware issues remaining will need more than just that.
Do you know what changed to get the calendar to work?

jocala
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No problems downloading here, no problems accessing sdcard or emmc. Downloads are saved in /mnt/sdcard/Download. Anyone else?