5,599,190 Members 36,118 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]MiniCMXMP - Lighetst ROM Ever - V3 16/7/13 (nAa-14)

Tip us?

captainn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tested this rom for the first time and it's great. but two things don't work for me:

1. german hardware keyboard layout and led backlight. i installed the layout and the fix and both don't work. if i disable the android keyboard it's crashing.
2. anything that required voice recording doesn't work. google voice search oder catch note voice recording, ...

Are these bugs already noticed or am i the only one who has trouble?

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10man View Post
How did the V13 base work for you?

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
You made a new base?Please PM so that V13 will be available soon!!!

Sent from my U20i using XDA
A big thanks to nobodyAtall.Without his hard work,proper Gingerbread builds would have never been possible.If it wasn't for his efforts,no MiniCXMP (Click for Trailer) would exist.

You can check out the lightest version of his ROM (55MB) by clicking the picture or here : MiniCMXMP - Based on MiniCM7-2.2.1 by nAa & D_d

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiltos21 View Post
You made a new base?Please PM so that V13 will be available soon!!!

Sent from my U20i using XDA
I made it at least a week ago. Its about a page or two back
Yeah you said you would try it. Page b4 this one

Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black (Current)
Nexus 7 2012 (RIP 2012-2013, cracked glass and digitiser, too expensive to replace)
Blackberry Curve 9320 (Rest in pieces, as I smashed you with a baseball bat for being so terrible. No clue why I bought one)
Xperia X10 Mini Pro (RIP 2010-2013, dead screen cable)

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainn View Post
I tested this rom for the first time and it's great. but two things don't work for me:

1. german hardware keyboard layout and led backlight. i installed the layout and the fix and both don't work. if i disable the android keyboard it's crashing.
2. anything that required voice recording doesn't work. google voice search oder catch note voice recording, ...

Are these bugs already noticed or am i the only one who has trouble?
Bug 1 I haven't seen before. Bug two is known to me and will be fixed in V13 hopefully

Nexus 7 2012 (RIP 2012-2013, cracked glass and digitiser, too expensive to replace)
Blackberry Curve 9320 (Rest in pieces, as I smashed you with a baseball bat for being so terrible. No clue why I bought one)

captainn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10man View Post
Bug 1 I haven't seen before. Bug two is known to me and will be fixed in V13 hopefully

When i disable the android keyboard to make the qwertz and keyboard backlight working i get the error message "process com.android.inputmethod.latin" was crashing. the result of this is that my backlight and the qwertz are not working. can you please take a look at this? Thx.

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
When i disable the android keyboard to make the qwertz and keyboard backlight working i get the error message "process com.android.inputmethod.latin" was crashing. the result of this is that my backlight and the qwertz are not working. can you please take a look at this? Thx.
Gotta ask. You did turn the brightness up right? Backlight worked fine when I use V10. As for the kb crashing happens but try wiping /data or re-installing ROM

captainn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Gotta ask as well which brightness setting? i tried to turn up the display brightness but it doesn't change anything. is there another setting? sorry if my question is too stupid. I'm using v12 and backlight gets never on. after wiping and resinstalling the rom+patches+qwertz keyboard layout the same bugs appear.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

update: i used kFix to make my keyboard shining...but qwertz doesn't work anyway.

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Gotta ask as well which brightness setting? i tried to turn up the display brightness but it doesn't change anything. is there another setting? sorry if my question is too stupid. I'm using v12 and backlight gets never on. after wiping and resinstalling the rom+patches+qwertz keyboard layout the same bugs appear.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

update: i used kFix to make my keyboard shining...but qwertz doesn't work anyway.
Hmm, never actually used V12 :P but I don't know of any reason why this wouldn't work. if you have adb set up mind providing me with a logcat? Does the backlight work in miniCM7 2.2.0?

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Hello captainn,in order for the layout to work you will need Sony Ericsson Default Input.That is included in MiniCM7,many Froyo ROMs,MiniCM9,MiniCM7Pro V21 and many more.Just search a bit.If you don't come up with anything then I will find it for you.

TheMiltos21
A big thanks to nobodyAtall.Without his hard work,proper Gingerbread builds would have never been possible.If it wasn't for his efforts,no MiniCXMP (Click for Trailer) would exist.

You can check out the lightest version of his ROM (55MB) by clicking the picture or here : MiniCMXMP - Based on MiniCM7-2.2.1 by nAa & D_d

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Guess what people...V13 is being cooked!

Anyway,does anyone know why XDA has...something like Ubuntu linux font?That happened when I refreshed the page for the last time...

Tags
d4rkn3ssys, kernel, rom, team work, u20, x10 mini