Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 42,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2Aug] Three Musketeers Total Senseless 4.1.1 'WTF Edition' | *Discontinued*

Tip us?
 
Schumi 01
Old
#11  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 459
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Looking rather good so far, one problem i have encountered and that my SMS when pressed say "Unfortunately , Messages has stopped.

Any ideas ??

Thanks
 
[vertigo]
Old
#12  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,473
Posts: 3,227
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
http://www.wupload.com/file/26710827...v1.2.0_(1).zip

Here's a mirror mate

watchya dropbox, mine got closed for three days! LOL.

Flashed, it's smoooootttthhhh.
Thanks for that mate, I'll take my dropbox off then lol

Glad you like it. Hope you don't mind me putting those tweaks in. I had already found nearly all of them, it was just easier copying them over from yours because at least i knew they didn't break anything lol
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: AOKP[4.4.4]
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#13  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,973
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Thanks for that mate, I'll take my dropbox off then lol

Glad you like it. Hope you don't mind me putting those tweaks in. I had already found nearly all of them, it was just easier copying them over from yours because at least i knew they didn't break anything lol
Of course not, just an accumulation of stuff I learnt off xda.

Yeah I am liking the ICSness, with a bit of sense. I encountered the same errors when trying to add dialers and contacts as you I think.
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
[vertigo]
Old
#14  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,473
Posts: 3,227
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
It was driving me mad, because I'd do one thing and it would break something else..... But at least I've got a bit of time to try to work it out properly lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: AOKP[4.4.4]
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#15  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,973
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
It was driving me mad, because I'd do one thing and it would break something else..... But at least I've got a bit of time to try to work it out properly lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
I look forward to it, like shingers5 said, it's just wicked it's out so people can enjoy it whilst you look at furthering it

I need to fix these data and wifi issues and then will try tweaks. Assignments first though.

Liking it though.
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
[vertigo]
Old
#16  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,473
Posts: 3,227
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Shame Danny has got rid of his SXL because I'm sure he could do something pretty damn good with this rom....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: AOKP[4.4.4]
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#17  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,973
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Shame Danny has got rid of his SXL because I'm sure he could do something pretty damn good with this rom....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
Yeah, it is. He has an XE now I think he said. On the topic of that, am I in the group LOL. I wasn't really sure what was going on.

Not had any issues so far.

If I manage to fix the WiFi for my build I will share the results.
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
[vertigo]
Old
#18  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,473
Posts: 3,227
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
Looking rather good so far, one problem i have encountered and that my SMS when pressed say "Unfortunately , Messages has stopped.

Any ideas ??

Thanks
Well I've been using for a few days now and not had any trouble with messaging app and shingers hasn't mentioned anything, funny thing is I've not touched that... yet lol
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: AOKP[4.4.4]
 
[vertigo]
Old
#19  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,473
Posts: 3,227
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Yeah, it is. He has an XE now I think he said. On the topic of that, am I in the group LOL. I wasn't really sure what was going on.

Not had any issues so far.

If I manage to fix the WiFi for my build I will share the results.
Thanks man
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: AOKP[4.4.4]
 
Schumi 01
Old
#20  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 459
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Well I've been using for a few days now and not had any trouble with messaging app and shingers hasn't mentioned anything, funny thing is I've not touched that... yet lol
OK thanks, will try a fresh install tomorrow, perhaps I shouldn't have restored my saved SMS's.

Hahaha haven't touched that yet.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes